tuscl

A Dancer's Perspective (as told to me) on the Economics of Extras Club VIP

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
There had been some discussion on the board about dancers not doing VIP at extras clubs. Earlier this year I had a conversation about this with a dancer that I have taken to VIP before. I also learned a bit about what dancers share about VIP's by hearing what was shared about me. Oh, and there was a factoid about how some guys overcharge themselves for lap dances.

This is at Follies. I mention that for these parameters: $10 dances. The club is an extras VIP factory. VIP nets a girl $100 but is now moving towards $150 to the girl for 30 minutes or less (most girls wrap it up when you finish). When it is crowded, a girl can be table dancing continuously if she is good.

The conversation started when I asked this girl why sometimes she offered me VIP right away and other times did not bring it up. She said it depended on if it was crowded/busy.

Her economics - if it is not crowded, she might only make $30-$40 in the 30 minutes she could go to VIP. So at $100 a VIP gets her $60 over not going. If it is crowded, she might make $60-$80 vs that $100. Not worth it. But, if she can get out of VIP in 15 minutes, now you are back to $40 vs $100.

(At this point she got up from doing RCG and bent over the arm of the couch so I could stand up and hit it from behind.)

She said that's why some girls are now charging $150. Otherwise it is not worth it to them. Then she caught me off guard.

"That's why some girls don't like going to VIP with you."

A hundred possible reasons flashed through my mind. Odor? My shoes? My fist is too big up their ass? They don't like being choked unconscious? What?

She said I take too long for some girls. They are banking on getting out of VIP in 10 or 15 minutes. Plus a longer session is more physically demanding given the pace some girls cycle through VIP. She said she didn't mind because she enjoys sex and has a better chance of getting off with a guy that takes longer. She doesn't enjoy a guy that is done in 5 minutes, but it is better economically. (Not saying I'm any good, but I count on being back there almost all the 30 minutes).

Also learned a bit on how this dancer can make extra money off out of towners when doing lap dances. Let's say a guy does 4 dances. At Follies prices that is $40. This dancer was clear that if asked how much it is per dance or how much she is owed she answers based on $10. But, she will only say it was 4 dances when they are done. Local guys know the drill, but if an out of town guy hands her $80 or $100, she just thanks him.

So, is that guy posting on tuscl that she "charged" him $20 or $25 a dance? Dunno. Is that borderline ROB territory? To me, no, but it's close.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    That's part of the reason it's important to always state dance-prices on reviews so a club newbie goes in prepared (particularly at Follies since dances are below the national avg and below what out-of-towners are used to paying) - not uncommon for club newbs to overpay out of ignorance or outright dancer deceit
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... She said I take too long for some girls ..."

Thread ad - looks like a humble-brag wrapped in a stripper-economics thread
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Oh crap. Now I know why all the girls like to do VIP with me. And I was under the impression they thought I was cute.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Like a mixed-dancer once told me:

"I don't like doing VIP with black-guys bc they beat up my pussy - I take care of my pussy"

She was always wanting to do VIP with me
  • Summit21
    5 years ago
    First time I did vip at Follies I knew about the prices and still paid 150 to the girl. Ranges 100-150 for me because I suck at negotiating...

I also end up tipping too much. What do you think a standard tip should be?

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'll agree that non regulars are going to find girls willing to go to VIP for 30 minutes for $150 including room charge hard to find. $200 is not unreasonable if you are getting a GFE for the full 30 minutes.

One favorite told me that she considers a 30 minute VIP to be 8 songs which sounds about right to me. Raven, a white chick quoted me $350. I have passed on all Cubans. They are stuck on $200.

I do see guys in and out in 10 minutes. I don't know how much they are paying but they are going with girls that I wouldn't fuck with your dick.

I am finding a lot of dancers that won't do more than a HJ in VIP. I certainly wouldn't pay $150 for that. I'm having difficulty finding dancers that I even want to take to VIP.

The dancers that I do take to VIP know that I am going to Tip them $20. So they will be making $120, working less hard for it and keeping a good regular.

IMO dancer quality is really down and the number of VIPs that I do is way down as a result. To compensate for that, I rarely leave the club without at least getting a HJ at the table for the $10 price of dances and a $20 tip.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    @papi - like I said, not that I'm any good, it just takes a while.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Agree with shadowcat that it is harder to find a VIP-worthy girl recently. Also, it does appear the girls that are leaving VIP after 10-15 minutes are always leaving that soon. They want it over and done with quick and on to the next guy. These are the same cum buckets that might be reaching double digits in a shift.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Those economics make sense, as long as the club isn't taking a cut of the $10 dance or $100 vip. Around my area the clubs always take a huge cut. For example at one Louisville club I know on night shift the club's cut depends on what time the girl started her shift and the earlier they arrived the lower the club cut. This results in the girl getting anywhere from $50-$80 from a $100 30 min vip.

I wouldn't call it a ROB when the girl just says it was 4 dances instead of $40. She said she was honest if they ask how much per dance. It is on the customer to know or ask the price preferably before agreeing to dances. The rest of the $80-100 is just a generous tip if he didn't know better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I wouldn't call it a ROB when the girl just says it was 4 dances instead of $40. She said she was honest if they ask how much per dance. It is on the customer to know or ask the price preferably before agreeing to dances. The rest of the $80-100 is just a generous tip if he didn't know better ..."

I disagree - she's withholding the truth at best especially when she knows/feels they are paying extra out of ignorance rather than leaving a tip on purpose.

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I always thought $100 for VIP at Follies was kinda unreasonably low given what you get and decent talent-quality - $100 for a VIP BJ I see as reasonable; but $100 for FS to me feels like ROBing *her*
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @PapiChulo

What amount would be reasonable for FS since $100 is too low for you?

I would think it because the cost of living in Atlanta is low compared to Miami

You wouldn’t be getting $100 for FS anywhere in Miami that I know off...

The Cheapest I ever got was $200 { $60 to the Agency & $140 to the Lady} for an hour of covered sex at a Latina Massage Parlor with a very beautiful Columbian with Fake Tits...

If I had gone to let say Scarlets, E11even OR Tootsies that would have easily cost me anywhere from $300 - $500...

Both the Cubans & White Spinners are gradually developing Golden Pussy Syndrome...
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @PapiChulo

Also the Gold Digging Attitude is also at an all time high right now in Miami due to too many Transplants moving to Miami from out-of-State...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... What amount would be reasonable for FS since $100 is too low for you ...

I think $150 is a fair price for Follies - $200 still fair if she's an 8 (or above) - always nice to pay less but compared to what seems the going-rate in most SCs, I think these figures are still on the low-end for the decent talent @ Follies - this is just an opinion not what I think every PL should pay - and of course it's different for an out-of-towner that will do Follies VIP once in a blue-moon, vs a Follies regular that does VIP often in which case the lowest-possible VIP-price is a big help

"... You wouldn’t be getting $100 for FS anywhere in Miami that I know off ..."

In the small black clubs like Mint or Body Club it can be done for $100 (to the girl; not counting room-fee) - not every girl will be a taker but enough will - the girls that normally do extras will likely take the $100; the ones that usually don't probably won't but perhaps would take $150+ - I usually pay around $120 (and tip extra for extra-effort which they often put in)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ some black Atlanta clubs (Blaze; Babes; Wax); decent chance to get VIP for $100 (to the girl) - but the levels of extras-availability varies at these clubs and often the better-looking girls are not takers (perhaps at greater $$$)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Also the Gold Digging Attitude is also at an all time high right now in Miami ..."

I think Miami, mainly the Cubans; are often about trying to screw you out of your $$$; and why I often avoid doing business w/ the avg Cuban even though I'm Cuban myself - many of the Cuban dancers see business as them screwing you out of as much as possible vs dealing w/ you fairly - not all Cubans or Cuban-dancers are that way; but enough are to create a negative scene
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Most clubs I've been to have dance prices posted somewhere. Usually by the bar or entrance.

I don't really agree with OP though. He's over complicating matters. When a lot of hookers work a club, management gets a cut and there's a different tip out scale involved. But even with regular tip out, the minimum is usually $5 to $20... so...

Also, the prices seem pretty low for VIP, so I can't really say anything about that. I have no experience with clubs that cheap....
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    @Icey - There is also a $50 room fee at Follies. I do not think (but am not certain) there is an additional cut taken for VIP. So, the cost to the PL was traditionally $150 ($152 believe it or not the house added $2 for furniture upkeep, but that is gone now). It is now gravitating to $200 total.

It is an extreme bargain at $150 total and still a good deal at $200. Objectively these are high 6's and 7's with a rare 8. There are 5's and lower 6's too, but I don't choose them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion