tuscl

Damn TV!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 4:54 PM
I just want to watch ONE game. I haven’t turned the fucking TV on for about 4.5 years now. Haven’t had an interest to do so. Now that I want to watch it tonight, it took me 45 minutes to figure out all the damn cords. Shit! Just goes to show that if you don’t use it, you loose it. I will NEVER NOT PARTAKE in a good FS EVENT in a strip club for this exact reason. I never want to loose the skill of poky poky, splukeda splukeda!

21 comments

• GoVikings
    5 years ago
    stanley cup game 7?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    It’s gonna be a good one. Especially since I have mixed my own vodka-infused wine.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes. Blues fan.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Wow. Boston is kind of pretty as a city on the aerial view.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I love listening to the Star Spangled Banner
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    For me, game 7 in any sport is fun to watch.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nothing better than watching Stanley Cup while trolling the trolls and drinking vodka-infused wine. Well, I’m this case it is vodka-infused Mike’s Harder Cranberry whatever the shit it is.
  • Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    Can't watch right now but pulling for the Bruins.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    2-nil in the 26th minute
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^. That’s ok. Hope you pull your loins in two. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Go to a Sportsbar Down here in Miami we have 2 strip clubs with separate sportsbars that play the game sound and they have multiple large projection TVs
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I miss the days of Tony Twist. Bad ass ASS KICKERS. I use to do Medical for the St Luis / Detroit games when I worked the ICU in Detroit. Way back when I was a young shit. Got to see games for free so long as I tended to the heads that the hockey pucks hit. Lol
  • Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    Went to a few games back when we had the Thrashers. Wasn't too long before they left unfortunately. Hockey is the only sport that is not a form of racing that I can watch.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I love racing too. Well, at least the Indianapolis 500 anyway. I have physically Been to that race for the last 4 years straight. Mainly because of the camping debauchery and the awesome military presence/ fly overs and just all around patriotism.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I watch these guy move around on the ice and am absolutely amazed at their ability to move their bodies. I have practiced martial arts for 40 solid hard years and don’t think my body ever moved that smoothly in a full power onslaught like these guys do.
  • Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    Racing I watch will be like WRC, FIA GT1/2/3, drifting, top speed runs, vintage, or street racing mostly highway runs. I like most racing mainly just not a big fan circle track. Cars are another one of my vices.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I grew up with stock car racing. I’m a backwoods fuck and am proud of it. Lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit shinola! They fucking did it ! Stanley Cup! St. Louis is gonna be absolutely nuts tonight!!!!!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    East St Louis Strippers are gonna make a SHIT TON OF MONEY tonight! Just saying. PLs gonna get some good pussy and boobies in East St. Louis tonight. Just saying.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I didn't see the game, I was at a club getting a bbbj in VIP. I'll assume that's an acceptable reason not to watch. Lol Congrats to the Blues, always good to see a Boston team goi down.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Damn TV!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion