tuscl

Shy Bladder Syndrome in Tokyo

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Not so long ago an Asian chick I had never met went out of her way to get a good long look at my cock.

I was in Narita Airport outside Tokyo. Nature called so I found a men’s room and went in for a much needed urination.

The men’s room was empty.

I walked up to a urinal, unzipped, pulled out my god pal, Pink Floyd, took aim at the fake housefly painted on the porcelain and left it flow.

I had 🎶 only just begun 🎵 when I heard the sound of shuffling footsteps behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and saw an ancient, tiny, 80-something year old grandma shuffling slowly into the men’s room.

“Poor old lady,” I thought to myself. “She will be mortified once she realizes her error.”

I continued peeing.

The shuffling sounds continued until the granny was close beside me. She craned her neck to get a better look at Pink Floyd.

This doesn’t often happen to me in a public restroom. I was unsure what to do but the effect of her presence and fascination with my penis was enough to induce an immediate case of shy bladder.

I still needed to pee some more but could no longer squeeze out a drop.

Granny leaned in closer. I could smell the Ben Gay (or its Japanese equivalent). She practically had her head on my arm.

I stood there for a moment with my cock in my hand, waiting for renewed inspiration. I glanced down at the mu audience, the diminutive granny. She looked up at me, smiled and winked.

That’s all I needed.

My urine flow was restored and I finished my business despite having an audience.

After the compulsory three good flicks to drain the pipe, I put Pink Floyd away, zipped up and went to the sinks to wash my hands.

Granny then shuffled slowly out of the men’s room and out of my life.

8 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Lol!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    We've all had stage fright .
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    She probably just wanted to see if Long Noses also had long dongs.
  • Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    Wait what? Lol
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I eventually had another audience at the urinal. But this was in a strip club. A crackhead stripper skank waltzed into the men’s room, leaned up against me and reached down to help me with my “aim.” She made some idiotic comment about wanting to put my dick to better use “after you’re finished tinkling.”

I gently pushed her aside and told her there was already a dancer waiting for me at my table.

That was the lowest strip club come-on I ever experienced.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol.

1) this doesn’t happen “often”. So, just how “often” does this happen?

2) Asians are the best at BJs. You should have capitalized on the situation. Hell, she might have even taken her teeth out for a grand experience.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Nidan

🤮
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Hey. A brown paper bag cures many an illness. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion