tuscl

Quick Question/Suggestion for Founder

Is there a way you can do bold and/or italics on here? If there is perhaps I’m just not tracking then forgive my ignorance. But if not is that something that could possibly be added? I think it would really add to our writing if those kind things were possible. Not only here but especially with articles and reviews aswell.

Anybody else agree? Anyways as always thanks founder.

7 comments

• gawker
    5 years ago
    I don’t disagree but teaching contributors to proofread would improve the readability greatly. Adding bold & italics is like feeding champagne to pigs.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Agree, would be good. Maybe like reddit, something as simple as adding asterisks for *italic* **bold**
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Adding emojis was a step up - the more it can resemble a word processing program the better
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    italics would be nice.
    but what would be even nicer would be if Siri would stop changing words that I specifically say and type.

I don’t have the benefit of a home computer or a laptop. my laptop was stolen three years ago and I can’t see the point of buying another one when I have in my hand a device that usually does pretty good for my needs.

As i proof read this comment it all looks good Except for three words I had to change because Siri decided it knew better.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    standard <b>html</b> worked for <i>me</i> in the past
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    guess not this time however
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah definitely. I was trying to write an article and was thinking I would really love to make that bold here. Really help paint the picture.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion