tuscl

Desert Scrub Intervention

NJBalla
New York
As I was doing my daily check of reviews posted for clubs in my area I noticed that desert scrub had denied each one saying it was a "Shill review". Before the site change I never noticed this as we couldn't see who approved/denied each review.I humored myself and starting to check other club reviews out of my area and say he is doing the same to clubs all over the nation

. This sure does take a lot of work to downvote every review which is posted? Why does he do this? I think if we could stage a sopranos style intervention it would be for Desert Scrub and SJG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCEC…

11 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    Yeah. The guy's got a higher threshold than most but it takes three downvotes to kill a review.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    His mother didn’t breast feed him. So now he’s “thirsty” for attention.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    I'm in total awe of anyone who has such first-hand knowledge of so many clubs in so many states. Then takes the time to share his knowledge by warning us not to be taken in by fake reviews. "Club ad of the day"
    Thank you sir
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    This thread was about desertscrub.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    He approved my review yesterday. I was honored.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @sinclair thanks for the link, lol the comments in that thread are hilarious. In the many years ive seen "club ad of the day" ive never thought of him as a vigilante. Its also funny that he never responds to threads about him. I think a recommendation for him would be to pick one club a day to say "Club ad of the day". It would carry more weight that way.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    He's a paranoid idiot. He's also the guy who was accusing people on here of being LE lmao. Look, its not normal for someone to claim reviews of clubs they've never been to, are fake.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ and you’re a poster child for what’s normal LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve always thought that desert scrubs ‘club ad’ posts were just for humor...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nothing humorous on someone trolling reviews for clubs they've never been to, as fake simply because he's paranoid. Whats next, a profile where he goes through threads exposing everyone as LE? as he has attempted to do before lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion