tuscl

The Most Magical Moment

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Is there anything more magical in a man’s life than the moment when he first slides his cock, condom-free, into a tight vagina that he has never penetrated before, especially if it belongs to a woman who he’s definitely not supposed to be fucking?

I don’t think so!

15 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    The 12th hole at kettlebrook is a par 4; 275 yards over swampland, bunkers, to an elevated green the size of a hubcap. I drove the green and sank a twisting 10 footer for an eagle 2. That was better.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    skibum, I'm as much a sports fan as anyone on this board. But there is no sport betting that fucking. I'm going with the reverend on this one.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @reverendhornibastard

The only thing that could make that more magical is if her name is Yuni.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Nothing like the feeling of the inside of a nice wet slippery vagina wrapped around your bare-cock (that's how we've survived as a species).

Condom use is a big reason I'm not a big-extras-guy since it's such a dropoff for me personally (doesn't feel natural having a piece of artificial-material enclosing your entire penis)
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    And that tight vagina is pink and attached to a 19 yo.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Playing golf, I’ve had 2 eagles in my life, I’ve made a downhill 42 ft winding putt to win a tournament and all were earth shattering, but not quite as moving as when an especially beautiful young woman who I’d been lusting after for months lifted her face from sucking my dick and said, “will you please fuck me?”.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No there just really isn't. Although I have not had a ton of unprotected sex in my life, when it does happen yes it's fucking stupedous, do not expect me to last long at all though.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    +1 Warrior. Eagle on a golf course vs some beautiful strange? NO fucking comparison.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    There's a reason I got snipped and get tested 3x per year.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sorry Skibum Rev’s hole in one beats your eagle hands down;)
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I'm going to say there is, but the OP's example ranks up near the top for sure.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You mean having regular sex and being a bitch's side nigga lmfao
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I'm agreeing with Papi. Condoms ruin a good time. All the potential consequences of not using a condom are even worse. So, yes, there are better things and better feelings.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    It's right up there with the best of moments, I'll agree on that one. Reminds me of my time in the services. At one camp I was at the wife of a colleagues brother (also in the services) worked in the restaurant all the single guys ate in, after a while we hit it off big time and when he used to go off to different units for a couple of days on frequent occasions I'd be banging this girl all night in their bed.

It was great while it lasted, we never got caught but I struggled some days to stay awake the following day.

Happy days
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    ^ without a condom of course :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion