tuscl

Having a hard time adding new club listings

SergeD
Extra Mile
Saturday, June 8, 2019 7:11 PM
So I tried to add a well established club (been there for many years - name changes yes but never closed) a few months ago and nothing happened with it. I tried again to add it a few days ago along with a brand new club and nothing yet for either. Am I doing something wrong?

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    These usually take time - I guess it takes Founder time to create new club pages - since he's been busy w/ the new SW updates maybe he's more behind than usual. Club addition is not automatic like adding a review - I usually add it then message Founder about 2-weeks later if he hasn't gotten around to it but sometimes it's taken a month - Founder sometimes doesn't respond to messages but he def reads them and takes action when he decides to - i.e. at times he won't give me a reply to my message but subsequently see the club added a few days later.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    If it's an established club that simply changed names/ownership I'm not sure @Founder always sets this up as a new club - I've seen cases where the club listing was updated and older reviews were carried over.
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    WillMunny, understood but that’s not how I meant it. No listing under any name current or previous appears on TUSCL. This location has existed continuously for more than 15 years at least.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess what @WillMunny may have been saying is that if it's a simple name-change of an existing TUSCL club, then it can be done quicker by Founder - if it's a brand-new club (or a club in a location where there had been another club but the new club is completely different requiring a new club page), then it usually takes Founder longer to add it.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    Papi is partilally correct - there are cases where a club undergoes a name change but the old listing is still active. In that instance I would say submit a review and note the name change (and you can also message founder with the info - preferably with some verification auch as the new website). In other cases a club's page goes inactive when it's closed, so you have to message Founder to either have the old page reactivated and updated or open a new page (not sure what the policy is on the difference between these two cases).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion