tuscl

I finally got to meet Nicespice.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, June 8, 2019 4:44 PM
Nicespice is now a traveling hobo. Found her way to my neck of the woods. We met up at a club that I have never been to in Springfield, MO. Had steak dinner, drinks, a couple LDs from the local dancers and just fun times. She is no bigger than a minute and cute as a button. Good friendly conversation. We then toured a local brewery the following day. Again, very fun little gal with fantastic personality. Perhaps we shall cross paths again in yet another location as she passes through on her ventures across my routes.

22 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hell yea!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Yeah, she’s a real doll.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    She's been a lot more pupular after her sex change operation
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Damn! I thought she was a Filipina, not a Thai.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Nidan, I am envious.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ FishHawk. You should be. Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That was cold Papi Chulo... I'm gonna dump a load in your basement
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @papi. Well, she does have a bit of swagger in her stride.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ oops wrong account
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^Dam you ninjad my comment Nidan
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Oops rong account;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Why thank you Nidian 😊 it was nice meeting you. I wonder how NaughtyHoney’s time in Vegas with founder is going.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Was your magic wand with you while you were thinking of Nidian’s load?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I would love to meet nicespice. I didn't even try to connect with naughty honey. Had a busy week removing the block feature from tuscl.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @desertclub. Trust me. She is way too classy for me to even consider dropping my load.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    another sexy cutie i’d like to meet.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    When is the Spice girl hitting New England on her tour?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Does she have multiple personalities associated with all her troll profiles?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Every one of her personalities are smarter than yours loco Fuckn troll
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ->”When is the Spice girl hitting New England on her tour?” It’s a possibility. I’ve heard secondhand good stuff about Atlantic City NJ, Rochester NY, and Portland ME during the summer. But I’d have to do more research on that area because idk much.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I met each of her personalities. All 6 were fantastic as they got along with my 4. My favorite are those who smile a lot. Each time we met, she came walking out of the distance like a swaggering cowgirl! Smart girl to hang in the distance to assess her choice to hang out with a stranger of sorts.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. You should review centerfolds Springfield MO. I would love to see that review from a dancers perspective.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion