tuscl

She Found A Snake

crazyjoe
Colorado
Oooooooh hell yeaaaa! I had a very cool waitress tonite! She was telling me a story about how she found a snake in her brother's house. She was demonstrating how she jumped up on the couch when she saw the snake. She jumped up on a chair in the middle of Hooters and was screaming and yelling at the snake as if it was there... haha! Lmfao. The other girls turned around and yelled what the fuck!

Then she wrote on the recipt that I was a hoot!

7 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Hooters!

We still have one of those. But we have more Viet Coffee and I like that better.

Don't have a Tilted Kilt, but it looks interesting. Then I think in Texas they have some Latina version of Tilted Kilt, and that is probably even better.

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Tell the truth crazyjoe. What actually happened is you asked “want to see something brilliant?” She said “yes!” So you showed her the snake in your pants.

The rest of the story is true! ;)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ haha
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    She was having a Hooterific day.

Managers give brownie points to the girls who stand up in their chairs and do silly stuff. After I was hired there and went to orientation I learned this, and consequently decided not to work there. I couldn't act that corny and peppy all the time. This was a while ago, I was 18 or 19.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol

Turned out I knew this waitresses sister in a town about an hour away. She told me she was a theatre major so it was good practice lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    And this from a guy that shits in his neighbors bushes... lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion