tuscl

Dallas

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 2:00 PM
I’m headed to Dallas soon. Baby Dolls is my go to place there but I’ve decided to venture out a little bit. So where else should I go besides BD. I prefer upscale clubs with petite white girls, preferably young petite white girls. But I’m not looking for a DS on this trip, so I’m willing to consider good clubs that might not qualify as high end. extras are not necessary although it’s always nice to have the option of overpaying for sex. From the reviews the Lodge and Mens club look like the best bets. And I’m a big fan of pussy so I might try PTs since it seems to be the only decent nude place in town. Chicas Locas also sounded like a decent club from the reviews although the name doesn’t suggest that I’d find a lot of white women there. I appreciate any suggestions from those who are knowledgeable about Dallas clubs.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - per the reviews seems Chicas Locas is almost all Latinas w/ probably a good # of Cubans but it may be a place where you can get a release. Seems you have some good backups - per reviews PTs seems the more lively of the 3 - Lodge and Men's Club seem a slower and a bit pretentious (more $$$ and less mileage but may be worth it for the vibe and perhaps better-looking women). Bucks Cabaret in Ft Worth is popular but seems kinda Baby Dolls-ish (I've never been though) - but it's far-west FW thus a bit of a drive w/ Dallas being to the east.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Men's Club is okay. Lapdance factory - bascially a BD without the party atmosphere, and I think a step down in talent level. The Lodge is a classy place with women of all ages who act mature. They are in evening gowns/coctail dresses and will carry on a conversation before a handsy lapper. Bucks FW has younger dancers and a better shot at extras, especially day shift. Chicas is hit/miss based on whatever level of recent LE activity. Other than. BFW the others are within 5-10 minutes of each other.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Based on what you want I would avoid the Lodge. They don't hire anyone under 21 and in general the dancers are older. It is worth a stop at The Men's club but it's pretty hit or miss. I haven't seen many dancer's fitting your description in a while although I never go on Friday/Saturday nights. Bucks Cab in Fort Worth does tend to seem to regularly attract young petite white girls both day/night. I haven't been to baby dolls in over a year. The chairs suck for lap dances/ldk. So no idea what the current situation there is. But you might message nicespice as she definitely has current intel on baby dolls.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I'm going to disagree about the Lodge. They have hands down, the most stringent hiring standards in all of Dallas. You will find the Lodge blessedly free of the chunky Cubans that have infested some of the Dallas clubs in recent years, including BBDs. Next up on the hiring standards front is Spearmint Rhino. From all reports it also remains free of the Cuban invasion and you should find petite white girls there. I have never been to PT, but it's worth checking out. Just keep in mind that the nude clubs in Dallas are byob and generally don't get hopping until close to midnight, so you may need to adjust accordingly. If you go there at 7:00 PM, you'll inevitably find a slow club with only a handful of girls. Good luck!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Why pass on Baby Dolls? I suggest you at least keep it in the rotation and visit it while in town. Based on reviews it is the best club in the area hands down. With the turnover of dancers at clubs I find visiting clubs with a long break in between almost like visiting a new club. Just a thought.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Based on reviews it is the best club in the area hands down. " It's very well written ad copy for sure. 😉
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If you like white and petite, there’s MissDevonshire. [view link] Though if she has had a TUSCL account for six years, the young baby stripper thing won’t apply. As for Baby Dolls, from what I’ve heard the Cubans are moreso represented at night there at night. Though there are still some in the day roaming around. As for specifically young petite whites...I’m thinking you will find somewhere between 3-7 of them on daytime? Rough guess though.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Chicas locas is not only full of latinas, it is rather grimey. I think your best bet for finding young white spinners would be to wade through the mixed talent pools at bigger clubs such as bbd, Buck's, and spearmint rhino. Customers are avoiding the Rick's chain for the time being due to recent allegations levied at the fw chains for drugging customers. So you might be able to find more mileage there. When will you be visiting? Another tuscl meetup in the works?
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Yeah sounds like your best bet is to stay in the strip club district. You’re not a drinker so what’s the point of going to PTs. Bucks Wild is nearby and is nude. Have not been there in years. I might stop by Baby Dolls this Friday to visit a favorite that switched to Baby Dolls from PTs.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. I may try bucks fw although it looks like a long ride. I will probably also try the Lodge. And I haven’t given up on BD. Just want to add a little variety to the rotation. I also can’t stand the Cuban dancers.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    It’s been about 2 years but went to Bucks Fort Worth last time I was in the area. It’s very good. More downscale than BBD. It’s got the atmosphere of a cowboy saloon, but chock full of good looking girls.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Only on this board is it a thing to hike all the way out to Fort Worth to visit a strip club. Nobody who lives in Dallas does that unless he works at the club - there are just too many good club options right in Dallas. As I've posted on here before, I've clubbed in FW, but i was staying there when I did so. JS, I hope you include SR and PT in the mix. SR is a beautiful club with a good mix of girls and, while I've never been to PT, it is supposed to be a solid nude club. Just keep in mind that when you are evaluating Dancer ratings for topless clubs in Dallas, you need to add 1.00 to account for the negative shill hit jobs. Add 1.50 if it is within 5 miles of BabyDolls, lol. It seems that you are a night time clubber, which is good. Look forward to seeing your thoughts on the Dallas clubs.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I meant of course add to the Dancer rating of any club not on Shady Trail. ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    The Douchebag should have his own entry in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for his anti-Baby Dolls obsession. He probably tried his three piece suit/chemical engineer act there and got laughed in his face. [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Doctor, the fact that I don't like Baby Dolls doesn't mean I'm wrong, nor does your goofy satirical misrepresentation of an article I posted a decade ago. Anyone with an eye for generic ad copy can figure it out for himself.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    RD: No, the fact that the overwhelming majority of reviewers find BDD to be a good if not great club means you’re wrong and probably have a bias against them due to some perceived slight when you were there. As far as my “satirical misrepresentation” of your article, yeah, it’s somewhat of a satire, but it’s not far off the mark, and it links to your original article, so anyone can read it and see what a bunch of stupid, unmitigated garbage it is. Which is actually the point of my “satire,” so reader will go to your original post and see for themselves how fucking ludicrous it is.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Dr., it's rather obvious, at least to me, that the "overwhelming majority of reviewers" are not unique reviewers, but rather a collection of shill accounts. But other readers are of course free to read them and come to their own conclusions. The club doesn't need you to defend it's commercial interests, under this screen name or any other. 😉 Also, I have to say also that all this angry trolling is not a very good look for you. You may believe that posting insults about me is some holy mission, but you're just making yourself look bad. Take it or leave it as you will of course, but it kinda' makes you look weird and snarky. Just sayin'. :)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    RD: Your concern for my online reputation is touching, but maybe you ought to be more concerned with your own, which is of a pompous, arrogant, asshole. I’ll take snarky anyway.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Dr., don't forget weirdly over-emotional and highly obsessive in your behavioral traits. I really don't think you get how you've been coming cross lately - it really detracts from anything else you might have to add. But to each his own of course. 😉
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve been to only one club in the Dallas area. I was somewhat disappointed. about five years ago at the spearmint rhino.
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    I prefer BDs in Big D, but last time I also went to the Lodge. Super eye candy, but it was difficult to get girls to come join me. Lap dances are not in a particularly private area, although there may be a more private VIP area that I did not try out. I like the upstairs balcony area of BDs for LDs, but wish the chairs were more comfortable. I don’t know if it’s your thing, but I think Dallas has a pretty active “studio” scene where you can get private “dance” sessions with the models on duty. Most of those places are FS, and there are some major hotties. The better ones stay under the radar, but look like they are worth the search.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion