tuscl

Shadowcat/Igiveup banned again

Shekitout
South Carolina
Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:11 PM
Got an email today saying he's been banned from TUSCL and he knows he brought it on himself but has a beef with Founder he just can't let go or overcome. Not going to pursue being reinstated he said. He's lost interest in strippers & strip clubs. I for one will miss his topics on this board. He did say that some of the discussion has gotten too Mickey Mouse with a lot of bullshit going back & forth between Clifbar, parodyman, RL, etc. Will miss him.

19 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    That's too bad, although not exactly a surprise. I'll miss him, too. He had a real knack for starting topics that got rolling, and not just controversial ones. And a wicked sense of humor, of course. Actually, I first got interested in this board after reading some of Shadowcat's reviews and trying to track down more of his stuff. I bet he hasn't lost interest in strippers, just reading and posting about them. He'll probably come back in some form. BTW, I notice his IGU posts and topics haven't been removed yet like was done when Shadowcat was banned.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was thinking lost interest in strippers and strip clubs? Maybe the ones in Atlanta but I'd be surprised if it was all of them.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Yeah, his presence will be missed ... again... I must've not been privy to the whole story and why he was so pissed, because it seemed like it wasn't something to get THAT irate about. It's a shame that whatever was eating him couldn't just be overlooked so that he could get back to enjoying the posts again. When I logged on this morning, it looked like the discussion board was reduced again, and it appeared that topics and posts were missing. Then I saw this topic, which makes me think there was another house cleaning of this board, post banning. Crap, I HATE when the posts and topics disappear! That'd be like three times in the last month or so... twice for Shadowcat/IGU and once for Bones.... Arrrrggghhh!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Doug, I don't think any posts or threads have disappeared this time. IGU's are still up. It's just been a slow week overall. Was Bones banned? I missed that. I thought he just changed nicknames on his own.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones wasn't banned, but his posting were removed
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I didn't realize Bones postings were removed. Did he get the founder upset as well or do you think it's because TUSCL is feeling some pressure from the law? I must have missed out on what went on there.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    I am going to miss the old bastard too. Who will take the reigns as far as posting racial slurs and telling everyone what kind of sex is ok and what is not. Seriously, IGIVESHADOWUPCAT shot off his mouth, pissed off the founder, and now has been banned a second time. Who really cares? It was his own fucking fault.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I must admit that I'm puzzlee by this entire episode. Shadowcat used to be this mild-mannered guy who always had inderesting and often amusing stories to tell. As others have said, I always looked forward to his posts. But then it was like he totally changed personalities or something. Reading his recent posts was like reading a totally different person. I hope for his sake that this is the only place where that personality change has occurred, that it hasn't carried through to other aspects of his life. In any event I wish him well and hope that someday the old Shadowcat will return.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    First off, let me express my sorrow over IGU's ban. I understand the reasoning behind it, and will miss him and his discussions. Secondly..... let me explain about Bones. Bones wasn't banned at all. Bones had requested his discussion board entries be removed, due to personal problems to which I am familiar with, but won't go into details, to protect his interest. However, Founder was kind enough to keep Bones' reviews on board to help and entertain members of the website. Bones will not be posting any further reviews, as he has slowed down on his clubbing, and also feels that continuous review postings might discourage members that have an interest in attaining rankings status. Bones has been a popular and entertaining member here and we all appreciate his past efforts and will remember him always. YOU GO BONES!!!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I don't know why but apparently I have been reinstated. I will try to be a more tempered user. I also know about Bones situation. There are legalities involved. Thus the silence, He will be back when the time is right.
  • snowtime
    17 years ago
    Welcome back Shadowcat/Igiveup. I as well as many othes missed your always interesting posts. You and a few others who contribute regularly are the ones that make this site more interesting and informative. I will be driving through Columbia next Monday and will be making a stop at PP. Because of your comments/recommendations I have been enjoying PP for over a year. Hope you can provide an updated review as to what I can expect. Hope you can get Bones back n service too.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    A hearty welcome back IGU! We've all missed you greatly. Funny how you just suddenly "came again" within the Lenten season. No sacraligious meaning meant. Yes indeed. We all hope The Bones can return to us sometime in the future. Until that time, maybe some of us will be able to get a bit closer to his TUSCL records! LOL
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Thanks to my much appreciated friends. You may be the reason that I am back. Got an email from Bones yesterday. You may be hearing from him very soon.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Who cares? You and Bones can fuck each other and die. It would make no difference to me.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Who cares? You and Bones can fuck each other and die. It would make no difference to me.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    For more ancient history see. [view link]
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I didn't mean to post this. Oh well. Some of you history buffs may enjoy it. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    This is fuckin awsome
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It would be awesome juice if some other creatures were banned. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion