tuscl

Any SC cities on the upswing ?

mark94
Arizona
I’ve read about a lot of cities seeing a decline in the quality and quantity of strip clubs. Does anyone know of a city where strip clubs are actually getting better ?

11 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I throw two out there :

Tijuana - Hotel Cascadas is rapidly expanding. Chicago Club and Adelitas have stepped up recently. Hong Kong is still strong.

Pompano Beach,FL - There are about 7 clubs all within about a 10 minute drive from each other. It's been that way for a while. But with Solid Gold being added to the list, it is even stronger.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Oh, and I heard that someone got to touch the knee of a girl in an Orlando club the other day. That is improvement.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you misunderstood flagooner got kneed in the nuts by a bouncer in Orlando while asking a dancer for a fruitcup
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Good SC areas/cities seem the exception not the norm - hard to say which ones are on an upswing - the important thing to know is which ones are currently-strong and worth hitting
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    TJ is the only one that is getting better by the day.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Warrior there’s actually 9 clubs within a few miles of each other in Pompano a few years ago there were 14 so there’s that too.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    But don't you agree that with Solid Gold opening in the area, there is now a key offering that was not available before ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Of course I’m just reminding you what we lost here in Florida over the last 15 years or so. But Pompeo is better than most other areas in any state.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Jacksonville, FL. There has been three new clubs in the last few years, including one that re-opened after being closed for several years. Also, many of the existing clubs have been renovating and upgrading their talent. With booming population growth and economic conditions comes club growth so long as the regulatory environment is decent.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of good stories regarding Texas clubs, but sadly our TX representation is quite lacking on this discussion board. Or at least our population of actual club customers rather than troll dancers and employee shills.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Rick is probably right. I think you can probably put Houston in this category. After a few years of a lesbian mayor trying to put them out of business, the Houston clubs are coming back around. Not what they were in the 90's, but a lot better than 10 years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion