tuscl

Louisville Clubs

I did some digging around and read some reviews. Are their any Louisville clubs with UHM or HM or Extra Incentives? Couldn't seem to find any not to mention the no nipples. Might have to skip this bachelor party

10 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Might go just to review some clubs but it sounds like a wasteland
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    They're called Louisville Sluggers, not Louisville Clubs.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Papi you're a lifesaver!! Thanks my friend
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 👍
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @desertscrub: Not all of KY would under Louisville rules. Check out the clubs in Lexington if you don't believe me.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    *works*
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Foxy Lady or Blue Diamond are your best bets for the type of bachelor party you are looking for. Add in Thorobred Lounge and Pussycat Lounge for extra friendly ladies but with a smaller selection.

If your looking for the best eye candy go to PTs or Godfather but expect lower mileage there.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Foxy Lady and Pussycat Lounge are dumps. PTs is almost no-touch. Godfather's has the best looking girls and is a medium-grind lap dance factory...but they scan IDs. That said it is more suited for a bachelor party.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I think desertscrub is a paid hit man for one or more of the other clubs in Louisville. That makes at least as much sense as the accusations he has directed towards others.

Maybe Louisville clubs aren't the greatest in the nation, but as I found out this past week, they're not nearly as "no-value" as nutscrub's vast experience at not reviewing any Louisville clubs seems to indicate.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion