Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

@founder - Unable to post a comment on a review

herbtcat
herbtcatVIP2225

Cool Cat in the Valley

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

@founder Tried twice to post a comment for luvub's review of Lido Cabaret in Cocoa Beach, FL and got the following error:

"No reviews available for mode:" from this URL: tuscl.net

Using Microsoft Edge as my browser. Win 10, fully updated and patched.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for trpterp
trpterp
•

@herbtcat...Got the same error yesterday multiple times.  I'm curious what the answer is.  Thanks for posting.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hmmmm. Worked fine for my test comment.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Is anyone else having this problem?

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

I was earlier today-same problem. Didn't see this thread earlier so started a new one. It was doing this for awhile , but was working last time I tried.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I can't replicate this problem. Is anyone getting this error ?

W
wallanon
•

Sometimes I can only post a comment if I click the review and it's loaded by itself. Right now I'm using Firefox and have been having trouble with comments on reviews when they're in the Daily Reviews list. I was able to post a comment when the review was in a list under an individual user profile.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Thanks wall... I'll check it out. What browser are you using?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Like the OP I'm also using edge and win 10 and I just posted a review comment with no problem.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ he posted he's using Firefox

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Got it fixed.

Carry on.

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

Sweet! Thanks for digging into this.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement