tuscl

Vacation

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 8:20 AM
I recently spent 2 wonderful weeks at the beach with my ATF. And it occurs to me that a visit to a strip club is a lot like a mini-vacation - it's lots of fun and totally artificial. We all love it and fantasize that we'd like to live that way all the time. But we wouldn't really want to, we'd never say the hell with everything and run off with our ATF. Would we? WOULD WE?

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Fuck no.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    FONDL: Given the opportunity, I sure as hell would be tempted to do so... and most likely would. (fortunately that opportunity will probably never present itself)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    There might be a few fun things I like about a strip club but I wouldn't want to spend too much time there. I can think of a lot of negative aspects as well. High drink prices, some dancers with a bad attitude on occasion, the air too smoky, music too loud, etc. etc. A vacation away can be fun.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Two hours maybe, but after two days we'd be at each other's throat (and not in a good way). Two weeks? I'd need to take a vacation from my vacation. It's also sure to be way more than I'd want to spend on a woman who isn't bearing my children.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    I don't look at vacations or strip club visits as artificial. I enjoy both for what they are but, to me, it's all about relaxation and unwinding. Escapism? Definitely! That's a very necessary and REAL fact of life...and survival! Would I run off with my ATF? Hmmmmmm....
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Chandler, your answer makes perfect sense given that you don't care to get to know dancers as people. As I've said many times, I'm just the opposite. And because of that my ATF has become my closest friend. I thoroughly enjoy spending time with her and there's little physical intimacy involved (except for a couple of free massages.) And it didn't cost all that much, she lives there, I was visiting.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    FONDL: Allow me to clarify. I view an ATF as a dancer with whom I have a relationship as a customer. A very good relationship, but still a limited one. I would only know the part of her personality she chooses to reveal to customers. There's a limit to the amount of time I could spend with someone like that without going crazy. If she were a friend or lover, I would know her better, but then we wouldn't be in a dancer/customer relationship, and I wouldn't call her my ATF. When I visit a strip club, I don't make it my primary mission to get to know dancers as people, beyond their sexual personas. I believe that sex plays a greater part in everyone's personality than you seem to, and that I can get to know dancers pretty well that way, since that's the part that they put forward as part of their job.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Chandler, I agree, I wouldn't want to spend time OTC with most of the dancers I've met either, nor would I want to get to know them all that well. Although I do find that if I get to know them a little bit as people it enhances the experience for me. My friendship with my ATF is very different - we obviously started out having a dancer-customer relationship but for some reason it became more than that rather quickly and has continued to grow. She hasn't danced in 8 years and I don't think of her as a dancer anymore. But I still consider her my ATF because I've never met another dancer whose company I enjoyed as much when she was dancing. In fact that's largely why I've stopped going to clubs - I realized I was looking for her and she was never going to be there. I guess some experiences can never be repeated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion