tuscl

What about when SHE won't stop talkin ?

dennyspade
Illinois
Saturday, March 3, 2007 9:59 AM
Piggybacking on a previously-posted topic about guys conversing next to you in the VIP or Champagne Room; how do you feel when she thinks you paid to hear her opinion on everything in the club, on the news, and not just what's cum up on your lap ?

6 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    I tell her I prefer non-verbal communication during a dance, which she usually understands. I don't often get that type because I screen for yakkers before agreeing to a dance.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    My screening process is pretty good. I don't mind pleasant conversation at the table but the smart girls know that, in the LD area, it's all about sensuality. Yapping about anything at that point is a mood killer. If it does happen I stop buying dances and look for another girl.
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    Screening for the smart girls ...? Does that mean you opt for experience and maturity over the nubile novice with perky tits? I had a very sensuous dance this weekend with a very smart dancer, who I had not seen in about a year. After tipping her on stage; she came right to my table after her stage set and began caressing my shoulders and linking her arm in mine and began telling me that she moved, returned to college and and has another job OTC. Intimate as she was, I found none of this unpleasant. When we went for our private dance, she said absolutely nothing and communicated very well in a non-verbal sense. I find myself very intrigued by her. How cum she gets it and the yakkers and yappers remain clueless?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Often, people who spend all their time talking, don't realize that some of their time could have been spent listening and gathering information. I am accused of the same, as far as my behavior on internet boards goes ... :P ...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    There was ABSOLUTELY no problem with "evilcyn" talking during our lap dances. We were BOTH so infatuated getting into the dances, we had to much other stuff to concentrate on!!! :-)~
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Assuming that you are implying that what she talks about isn't worth listening to I do the same thing I do with any other woman. Listen politely, nod appropriately, thank her for a lovely time, and never call her again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion