tuscl

Two-Girl Dances

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, February 25, 2007 6:29 AM
I always refuse offers of two-girl dances. I guess some younger guys are into that, but I just don't enjoy it. Too much weight on me and 4 boobs in my face is just too much of a distraction for me. And then, the extra money... Yesterday, while I was having a dance with a girl I know, she invited her friend to join us. I just hated it. Although I wanted more dances with the original girl, I said I was done and excused myself. I thought it was rude of her to ask another girl to join us in the middle of a dance. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Maybe I am just a big pussy, but how do you politely tell the dancer "No" ? Another reason I prefer VIP sessions with my ATF.

18 comments

• lopaw
    17 years ago
    I couldn't wait to get my first two-girl dance, but when it finally happened, I was totally overwhelmed. Asses & elbows flying everywhere....too much going on. While great in theory, it is just too much for me to handle in real life.
  • I've had in once but my attention was too divided. My advice: Unless you're a Siamese twin, there ain't enough space for two chicks to crawl on you.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Two girl dances, with a few exceptions, are a rip-off. But you only get ripped off if you pay for them. Should a dancer invite another girl without asking me I would tell both of them to fuck-off and pay neither.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I've had one two-girl dance, and it confirmed my suspicion that more is not always better. I just couldn't appreciate the extra girl. At any given time, I was getting enjoyment out of the equivalent of one girl, although it may have taken the form of one girl's boob in my mouth, and the other one's hand on my crotch. On the whole, it seemed like a much better deal for the dancers than for me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, that sounds rude. A girl changing direction in mid-stream is a girl who doesn't get paid by me ... I've also had girls pressure me to do a 2-on-1 out on the main floor. But it's always girls whose action and appearance are sub-par. They team up to make more money. It always looked to me like a good scam for how to either (a) separate a novice customer from more money than the service would otherwise engender or (b) have one girl pick the man's pocket while he was distracted by the other girl. I don't think I'd go for a 2-on-1 for almost any reason. Maybe if I knew both girls, and was comfortable with the whole "this is a silly and fun game" thing. But I don't get VIP dances to be "silly."
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I've never had a dancer try that in the middle of a dance. I'd probably do the same. Just the rudeness of it would kill my interest in her, even if the second girl were to leave. If a girl I'm about to get a dance with allows a second girl to join us, I'll whisper to her that I just want her alone, not a double, which usually sends the message to both of them.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I've enjoyed double dances a few times. I used to have two faves who were bi friends and would hang out at my table a lot. I caved in on a couple of nights when things were slow. Not something I'd want to make a habit of, but it got pretty steamy between the three of us. At Washington Park, Illinois clubs where strippers come off the stage to lap dance for $2, I'm less resistant to it for the cost. The most memorable time was a pair of lean wild sisters who forced themselves on me. At one point, I thought one of the sisters had disappeared only to feel her tongue from down under my chair going to town on my balls.
  • JC2003
    17 years ago
    Like you said, don't be a big pussy and just say no.
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    Having a 2 girl dance can be quite exciting. Watching two of your favorites slowly peel each others clothes off, playfully pinching each others nipples and lightly smacking their asses before lowering themselves, each onto a thigh and pressing their boobs into my chest. Rubbing 4 hands all over my body then taking turns going high and going low all making Lil' Jimmy jump. Each girl nibbling and licking each one of my ears at the same time, I envisioned their tongues wrestling inside my brain. They both seemed to be getting excited about touching me, themselves and each other as the songs continued. A little bit of sweat forming in the small of each of their backs and the scent of their arousal starting to fill the air and further fuel their excitement as well as mine. I felt like an active bystander, the man who made all of this happen. The king of the club taking two hotties off of the floor for my own personal pleasure. A definite stroke to the ego and other places. With the right girls I'd do this again and again.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've only experienced one 2 girl dance. It was all my idea, which I think added to my excitement. I also enjoyed telling the girl I was with that I wanted HER to go bring back a particular girl that I'd picked out. It was almost a domination thing that I told her to do it, and she did... didn't ask her if she wanted to or not. It turned out to be a VERY steamy session, and I know most (if not all) the guys in the crowd were watching the show. Knowing there were probably 40 guys jealous of ME and what I was getting, was a turn on. And like JimmyB said, it was a bit of an ego stroke, too. I left that session with my shirt untucked and unbuttoned, my t-shirt in shreds (they litterally ripped my t-shirt open), red bite marks on my chest and a huge smile on my face. The money wasn't much of a consideration as $10/dance is cheap enough that when doubled is still reasonable. On the downside, it WAS a bit crowded with two girls in my lap, but way tolerable. I've seen two-girl teams circulating at BBF, and typically, they are of the less desirable sort... none that I would be interested in singly or dually. No temptation there. If a girl that was dancing for me invited a friend over to my lap for some three-way play, it depends on how hot the second girl is. If she's hot, I'm okay with it, but I would mention to both of them since it was THEIR idea, I'm not paying full price for both. If I'm not interested in the 2nd girl, like Chandler, I'd tell my girl that I wanted to spend time with her one-on-one and didn't want to share her. On a side note, I had an opportunity to have two girls for an OTC session. My prev ATF (the one who's name starts with an N, if you are reading this Chandler) had promised to give one of her dancer friends a ride to HH that night, and asked if "R" could join us since she wouldn't be going to the club if she were coming to my hotel to see me. I asked what exactly she meant by "joining" us, and she gave me two options... Option one, her friend would just watch TV or something while her and I played and spent time together - uhhh... no thanks! Option two, her friend would join in the festivities, but her friend would need to get reimbursed for what she would normally make for the night... uhhh... no thanks, I wasn't attracted to her friend anyhow.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Two girl dancers, Three somes, menage a trois. This seems to be everyones fantasy (Male that is) I Did it 3 times with my ex wife, Total diasters. There were better looking and she got jealous. I have done it 6 times ITC with mixed results. With the ones who trust me
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I had two dancers try to team up with me recently. The girl sitting on my right started to kill my leg after only a minute of sitting on me and part of the chair. She was a lot heavier than she appeared. Fortunately the other dancer didn't sit on my other leg. I turn down about 98 percent of all the dancers trying to double team me. It can be a lot of fun but it also usually costs at least twice as much per song. I guess if I was Bill Gates, I would just say bring it on.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I'm not sure what to think. It depends on the dancers. One of my favorite times ever were with two Mexican dancers making out on my lap, one hand on each girls tit. I also had two sisters once, and that should just be illegal what they did. On the other hand, one of my other two girl dances was obviously a bad idea, because it involved my #2 ATF, who clearly wasn't interested at that moment, even if the two girls got along fine. That's one thing I gotta do at my favorite club just once, but none of my favorites there are really interested in that sort of thing.
  • terrymac77
    17 years ago
    In a black club when it was dead late one Tuesday nite I had a series of back and forth VIP's with the 2 ladies there. Finally they had each gotten me up enough to start joking with each other like...'next' and hand me over. I joked about making it easy and just gathering up everyone, next thing I knew I had unloaded a double payment and got 2 songs with them both at once, in which they continued with their BBBJ action that they were doing solo....I was sure glad they EACH had a towel. We laughed and hung out for another hour.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I have my share of Two-Girl Dances, but they were of my own choosing. When approached by two dancers for the 2-girl thing, I've always refused. Once I've gotten to know the dancers, I have approached them about two girl dances. This way, I never get disillusioned and usually get very satisfactory results. My suggestion is to know the two dancers first, so you have an idea of what to expect to fulfill this fantasy.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'd have to say, same experience. Melts in the mind, not on the hands. Same for my few multiple-partner sexual experiences beyond mere lap-dancing. The threesomes I've been in -- MMF and MFF -- have been giggly and enjoyable, but not very sexy. On the other hand, my one foursome -- MMFF -- was definitely an eye-opener, but that's because it wasn't so much a 4 as a 2+2; that is to say, two couples having sex near each other. We only "sort of" traded, but enjoyed observing what the other couple was doing. Hmm. Makes me want a MMFF in a strip club ... :) ...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Lopaw, wouldn't they all be two-girl dances? I can see how a double dance in your case would be girl overkill.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Good point, chandler. It would indeed be a three-girl dance. 6 boobies & 3 pussies.....no wonder I was overwhelmed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion