tuscl

Checks

crazyjoe
Colorado
Did anyone ever try to write a check for a lapdance?

17 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Do you mean did any of you guys write a check, that her ass has to cash ; )
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I believe NinaBambina said she accepted a check once.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Crazyjoe, that is great idea. I can have a book of checks printed for about $20. I just need to go to clubs that I don't plan on going to ever again.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I can't think of anything that could go wrong with giving a stripper your real name and address imprinted on a check along with your bank routing number and account number.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Who said putting my real name and address on them. I can have them print anything I want on them.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Warrior: Now you know your going to have to show a picture ID and a major credit card to get her to accept the check.
  • likes2look
    5 years ago
    Damn Joe, you crazy!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Warrior15, when you say you can have them print anything you want on your checks does that mean you print up those giant checks they present to lottery winners?

Also, what do you put in the memo? It would be brilliant if you wrote “aces dick sucking!!!” ;)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Does anybody write checks anymore? I'm guessing that I only write about 20 checks a year. I did write one to my dentist yesterday because he gives a 5% discount for not using a credit card.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Great idea
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I have never written a check for a tip or ld,cd,or vip. That is a dumb thing to do
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Checks are for loser leaf
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Making it rain (with a check) would never be the same.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Writing 100 checks is not the fun way to get a hand cramp
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I hardly ever use checks. I'm careful when I do, I definitely wouldn't in a club or retail setting. I prefer cash.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "I believe NinaBambina said she accepted a check once."

To be fair, he had already paid for the champagne room hours. He wrote the check at the end of the night for the rest of what I owed my university for the previous semester's tuition so I could enroll in classes for the upcoming semester. Lol.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ wow, that is a good tip
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion