tuscl

Has anyone ever gotten the “ It’s my last day” line to sell a dance?

Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:32 AM
Even if it wasn’t stripper shit, I was leaving

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Can't really recall that one being used specifically. I *have* gotten the "I wanna go home and I just need to sell X more dances" line a few times.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I had one say that I am really pissed off, buy a dance and let’s see if I can get fired. Turns out to be a pretty tame dance.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I have and then seen that dancer back three months later.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I overheard a dancer's cell conversation saying she needs to go home for a family issue, but need to cover her house fee. I offered to get a VIP from her, so she can go home, she was appreciative when I told her. Best dance ever!
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    A dancer I got dances from somewhat regularly told me when it was her last night. Not ahead of time, mind you. I happened to come in and see her on what she had decided was her last night. She was dancing to save up for her wedding. She had always said she was quitting when her boyfriend would pop the question. He hadn't yet by that night, but she knew he had bought the ring somehow. Haven't seen her since.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ Wedding - LOL When I was living in Dallas I'd come back to Miami for Summer & Christmas vacation - a voluptuous light skinned dancer I used to know told me she was gonna get married in a few weeks and was gonna stop dancing - I then told her likely we wouldn't see each other again since I was heading to Miami for 2-weeks - she then said "damn I wanna go to Miami with you", and it didn't look like she meant it jokingly.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In our OP's club, I think its more than just "dances". :) :) :) SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    A dancer let me put my hand inside her panties so I believed her because the reasoning she used to say no in the past was that it was against the rules.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Sounds like in Maskath's club, the girls lead with DFKing, even when you are standing up. SJG
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    Before social media came along, I used to get email from my old favorite Olivia. One of those times, she wrote that it was her last day. I went in, got my dances, and that was really it. She came out for the 20th anniversary event her club had, but I missed that (I seen the pics on Facebook). I hope she's enjoying herself now.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    A few times. Most of the times it actually was her last day, or the first of a few times she quit. For two different favorites, both who were extremely popular, the club had a month long sendoff of for. One time they even offered half off half hour and 30% off hour dances from her. I ended up getting an hour and a half from her.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    when they quit, they usually just disappear... its weird sometimes. They'll act like their stripper persona "died" in a way and will sometimes cut everyone who knew her as a dancer, off.
  • trpterp
    5 years ago
    Many times I have gotten the reverse...It's my first day.  It has happened too many times to be believable any longer.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    A couple of times. But if they weren't worth it on their first day, they weren't worth it on their last either. ;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    😜
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    😉
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sorry, just testing how to include emoji symbols.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - the "it's my first day" hustle seems more common. Next time I'll reply - "well I hope you're ready for some dick".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion