tuscl

Rhythm - Some girls just don't have it.

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
There was a 70's song that mentioned " backseat rhythm ". And if you are with enough girls, you understand what they are talking about here. When you make that thrust, the girl pushes back at the same time to maximize the penetration. Most girls have it, but some do not.

I was with a cute little AA last night. Very affectionate, great kisser, gave a great BJ. When I turned her over to do doggy, I got to look at this fine tight pooper. But when I began my pumping from behind, she would push back and the thrusts just did not match up. I tried stopping and starting over a few times. But this position was just not going to work for me. Her timing was just off. So turned her over and did some other positions where I was in charge of things a little more.

But can rhythm be taught ? Or is it just something that is natural ?

22 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL

Great excuse to put out a not-so-humble brag.
    I did enjoy the story.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Warrior just another way to say sorry babe it’s not you it’s me ;)
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Grab her hips with your hands and adjust her backseat rhythm.

Song is probably AC/DC Girls Got Rhythm
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Warrior, you said she was a cute AA and gave a great BJ. Under those circumstances, if I were you, I’d engage in a great deal of research with her trying to determine the answer to your question
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Grab her hips with your hands and adjust her backseat rhythm. "

This, or better yet hook her legs with your hands and move her how you want. Sometimes a man has to take control of the situation.

Of course, she may have been doing this on purpose to control the amount of penetration and friction. Some girls can only take so much from the doggie position.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Huntsman - Are you saying because she's cute and gives a good BJ, then I should give her another chance ?

Rick - Are you saying that I'm just too big for her ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe it was your rhythm that was off.

:)

Which club was this where you were getting this action?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i too have experienced this mismatch a few times...
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Warrior, that’s exactly what I’m saying. Just a thought, of course. Or I’m willing to do the research and report back if need be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Could be what Rick said about her wanting to control the amount of penetration.

With AAs I've often found they are willing *and* able to do the work - often times I've found just standing still that they know how to move that booty and those hips to where they are fucking you vs you fucking them and it's worked out well.

And now that I think about it some of the AAs that have complained about my thrusting have been on the small side (short/petite).
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Papi "Which club was this where you were getting this action?"

I'm curious too.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I think it can be a physiological thing too where your body types just don't match up well. It is what it is; we have all known ladies who are terrible in the sack and kiss like 2x4's.....
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    It was take-out from a particular club on the east central coast of Florida. And the standing still thing might have worked. I think I'll take Huntsman's advice, give her another chance and try that.

Where else can you get advice on your OTC dates than TUSCL ???
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Maybe she is dyslexic.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Rick - Are you saying that I'm just too big for her ?"

I have no clue thankfully, but even smaller guys seem big when coming in from the back. Maybe she got pounded earlier by her age appropriate BF and couldn't take any more, who knows? ;)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Assessing the situation, it may require you set the rhythm which may require starting off slowly and using her hips to set the tempo.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I can't believe that I didn't remember that it was an AC/DC song :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lPIehy…

Thanks DeclineToState.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    @Warrior, Bon Scott sang the original version, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SxVOI5z…
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@skibum: "Maybe she is dyslexic."

Or hipslexic. Hipslexia: Female rhythmic disorder resulting in unsynchronized pelvic thrusting during intercourse and dissatisfaction of male partner
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    that sounds like a problem.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Based on this it can be learned.

https://youtu.be/l6AlQgq9MRE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion