Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL Texas Meet 2018 - Pre Event Discussion

PaulDrake

Off again on again PL

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

So lets do a Texas meetup in DFW. I think we should plan something at least a month away...

Who is interested? When is best for you to meet (weekdays/weekends/day/night)? Do we want to stay at one club? Bucks? Baby Dolls? PTs?

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Let’s do it this year not last year.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

So I am interested. I can usually only meet for dayshift on weekdays. I think it's better to stay at one club instead of doing 2-3. My vote would be Bucks or Baby Dolls. I can get us a skybox at Bucks Cab Dallas. I am not a fan of PT's as the chairs are really uncomfortable.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Do we want to invite Nicole? I have had her on block for a year so she won't see this unless I unblock her. I am betting she won't show anyway.

Obviously we should invite Lolita!

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Can you make it to DFW Muddy?

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i've never been to Texas. plus there's lots of Latinas, so this sounds like a good idea

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

It’s an off chance. I’m a soldier I can’t really just split when I want. But if y’all come up with dates I can somehow do it, I’ll do it

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Throw out some dates. Will definitely consider it especially if Nicespice and/or Lolita is invited.

Profile picture for trickystick
trickystick
•

Is DFW a high mileage destination? I thought it had petered out in recent years...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Sounds like a homo sausage fest.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@flagooner. I am a Homosapien and Nicespice or Lolita can feast on my sausage any day should they choose. Just saying.....

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@Nidan They won't

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@flagooner. Not even in my wet dreams? Don’t bust my bubble ... damn!

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

I'm probably in. Just let me know the dates.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

How about June 14th? Baby dolls dayshift?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Aww, how about the time period of the 3rd-7th?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

You're having your period 3rd-7th? TMI

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^Not necessarily, I’m just often cranky.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

What day will the trip to Juarez be? TJ is for pussies.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

^^^finally an idea that’s not 800 miles away.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

How about February 30th

Profile picture for trapdoor
trapdoor
•

$2 Tuesdays at Bucks Ft. Worth?

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Ok June 4, 6, 14, 15 are all possible dates for me. Who else can make or not make those?

Nicespice are the 14th and 15th a no go for you?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Past meets were often scheduled a couple of months in advance so out of towners had some flexibility to possibly plan a trip (unless you were thinking a mostly locals meet)

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Ok how about September 20?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If it was later in the summer I could make it. September would-be great!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

September 20th would be great :)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I might be able to make that date.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Ok let's do September 20 or 21. Would Friday or Saturday be easier for most people?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Friday

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’m good with either way

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Both wood work

Profile picture for samiel
samiel
•

Here I was hoping for a Wednesday at Men's Club of Dallas so I could check out that Vegas buffet! September 20 seems possible for me as well.

Profile picture for samiel
samiel
•

Did this ever happen? If it did, I definitely missed it, lol. I don't even know if there was a consensus on what club to meet at.

Profile picture for Bubujmacc
Bubujmacc
•

Let’s go to treasures in Houston

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement