tuscl

AA dancers got some $$$ coming to them

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    As I have seen from looking online, the clubs in that Jackson Mississippi are segregated, separated. I had taken not of this, and put the black clubs on my to visit list. But be careful with Fox News. Most of the time it is disinformation, psychological warfare.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Fox would take something like this and use it to try and stroke Trump's far right, white nationalist, and anti-civil rights base.

As such, those who listen to Fox and things like it lose any contact with reality.

SJG
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Discrimination is dumb business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah it doesn't seem black dancers get a fair shake in many clubs.

I wonder how this may affect the hiring practices in many clubs.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I thought they weren't employees..

It's a good thing that they are so politically aware. Probably led to them filing in the first place.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    On one hand, it does suck for them and I empathize with that. On the other hand, I wonder whether this is just going to cause more clubs to give black dancer applicants the BS “too many girls” line, which is already common enough.

At one upscale club for the longest time, black girls on night shift was not a thing at all. It seems like the club has relaxed on that a year ago or so ago—and I think a lot of that had to do with negative yelp reviews. Ultimately, it will get better for black dancers when the market decides they are worth more money.
  • BuckMcNutter
    5 years ago
    I’m white but ,,, Black, white, yellow or even green; If your going to grind on my Italian salami And let me touch your labia .. I don’t care your color. Love you guys !!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Do you have a little Mexican in you? Now that you've been to TJ/HK a few times.
  • BuckMcNutter
    5 years ago
    Lol, Im a giver not a receiver
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    Fox News, not surprised. They have proved there is a big market for race baiting articles. Id hate to blame them, but when you look at the amount of views/comments black vs white articles get in comparison to positive pieces you understand.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think I'll sue the NBA on behalf of all short people. I mean, how many below-6 feet athletes do they hire ? That's discrimination.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In my future travels in the US, I will always be starting in each new metro with the black clubs. And in the South East, I will only go to black clubs.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Black and ethnic dancers in general get maligned in the strip club industry. You see it in everything from hiring practices to who gets the best shifts, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion