tuscl

Wow, Blocking can be refreshing.

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I've recently started using the "Block" feature sparingly.

What a difference it makes when using on specific individuals such as Nicole, Icey, and Nisespice.

So many annoying threads just disappear.

14 comments

• 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Come on flagooner, the old “I’ve blocked you” troll is beneath you.

I give you mad respect because you are the troll king and you have done some of the most aces trolling in the history of TUSCL!

I especially love the out of the blue pro-Trump posts that are guaranteed to get everybody worked up. But keeping up the pro-Trump persona is critical to the aces Trump troll. People wouldn’t get worked up if you were playing a liberal character. They’d exhaust themselves rapidly!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Wasn’t there a guy who accused mikeya02 of being a woke hacky sack playing liberal?

I think it would be absolutely brilliant if flagooner was actually a hacky sack hippy with an AOC poster on his dorm room wall IRL.

Wait, the AOC poster doesn’t necessarily peg him as a liberal. He might just like jacking off onto the poster and tanking selfies with the jizz covered poster. I’m not going to judge but I don’t think jacking off onto an AOC would have any ideological implications!

Regardless, I tip my hat to flagooner!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don't call it blocking, I call it winning !!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    twentyfive = Charlie Sheen
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    #Winning!

Smash that like button!

and send me shitcoins!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Good job flagooner. If more people will Block Icey and Nicole, they will go away.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    darn.

I can’t see my own posts.

Did I ‘ignore’ myself again?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you win you beat yourself;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't like to block, but they create just too much content that it gets tedious.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you don’t like to winning ;) loser.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I don't block someone because I disagree with something they have said. I agree with very little of what RandomMember and CJKent post, but I have not blocked them. They are entitled to their opinions and are still contributors to the site.

The people I have blocked are a total irritation. Nicole just doesn't belong here and talks about things like her period. Icey argues with everyone on everything, no matter the subject. SJG just keeps rehashing the same things over and over and over. I don't feel that any of these three add anything to the site and their intent seems to be nothing but to distrupt others.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Winner winner free chicken dinner ;)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I agree @Warrior with everything but Nicole. If she wants to keep posting nude avatars there is place for her on this site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion