tuscl

Anybody ever had a private session with a female wrestler?

Monday, October 2, 2006 4:57 AM
I am not talking about a female wrestler on TV but if you go to certain adult sites you will see ads for females who specialize in fantasy wrestling. Some of these woman or Bodybuilders, some are fitness competitors and others just look like average woman. I don't partiuculary care for the bodybuildertype, a little muscle is okay but I don't want her looking masculine. I have emailed a few of these woman and the average price is around 300dollars for a hours session. One of them said she charged $400dollars for a 1 1/2 hours and was willing to travel where I stay( We both live in the same state). My question to you is has anyone ever tried this out? and would you be interested in doing so? Also of note it isn't just wrestling but other stuff like Role Playing, domination etc.. Depending on the woman you are inquiring about

8 comments

• Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Token: I have seen Yvette Bova Before. I don't know if she ever did any wrestling sessons but she has posed nude before with another female. Actually I am referring to 2 women that stay in the Atlanta area. one of them is named Christine Fetzer (Christine Rocks) and the other is Layla Lane. Both are very good looking and are fit but not masculine looking. I think Christine is younger than Layla possibly around 35yearsold or so. Layla might be in her early 40's but still nice looking.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    No, but I thought that as someone who did actually wrestle a very little bit that I should add a point. I found a lot of those positions pretty gay when done with a sweaty guy in tights. A hot chick would have made a big difference.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    This comes up in "Sex and the City" more than once.
  • token
    18 years ago
    No, no sessions. I did email a female fitness model from the local area (Yvette Bova). She spends some time in the Orlando area and (im led to believe) is receptive to occasional in call visits. She is very upfront and emphatically states will not do any domination/submissive/sexual etc., but may be available for dinner etc., with fans. Check her website out. She is very (scarey) muscular but still sensual. I like her (and her website) and may be interested when the divorce is final.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    No. I would like a private session with a hot female nurse however - for a full exam.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    No
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've never tried it and don't really have a desire for it either. The closest I've come to it is a dancer I remember getting dances from in a club who was one of the girls in the early lineup for a WWE or some type of wrestling match. She wasn't a wrestler, she was just one of the girls everyone looks at before the wrestling starts. I believe that's the closest I've come to being involved with any official wrestling activities.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Plenty of guys have tried it, I'm sure, but none have returned yet to tell the tale ... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion