Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Skin moisturizers.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have found quite a few dancers that use skin moisturizers but I don't like the way they feel. I had a dancer today, new to me, that had just come on duty. She had a cute face and slim body but she was covered with so much moisturizer that she felt like a greased pig. She asked me if her skin felt soft to me. I lied and said yes but I couldn't stand it. I know that after after awhile their skin loses that greasy feeling but until then it is a turn off to me. I assume that they must get help in the dressing room a apply it to their backs.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I am the opposite I love the feeling of moisturized skin.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I get most of my dances from AAs and I kinda like the moist skin especially if it's baby-oil

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The skin on dark dancers seems to shine/gleam when they put baby-oil on

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I also guess it depends what they are putting om (quality, etc) as to whether I find it sexy or yucky.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I haven’t noticed it, but maybe I just haven’t run into one that’s really all lathered up. I couldn’t see it bugging me though personally.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

It depends on whether the moisturizer rubs off on your clothing or leaves an odor. If not, I'm OK.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I’m all for skin moisturizers on a beautiful girl...❤️

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Truthfully I have a problem with itchy skin caused by staying indoors so much. The dry air causes my skin to crack and flake. I use Vaseline intensive care for essential healing. I works well but I hate the greasy feeling until it dries up a little. I suppose that is why some dancers use it.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Like Papi mentioned, the dark girls tend to need to moisturize & I tend to prefer the dark girls over the cuban girls so I see it a lot. Some girls can definitely over do it, but most often I find when they first put it on it feels greasy and gross. Once it dries/soaks in its not much of an issue.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement