tuscl

Stage Side Mini Lap Dances, Where to Find them & how to attract them?

Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:57 PM
Love these when im stage tipping. Got a couple from several dancers at Dandy Dans in Denver and a long ass 10 min one awhile ago at Rustic Frog Indy. Seems like places that these happen at it is due to the culture of the club. Any tips on where and how to get more of these?

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some places do that. The most extreme is when that can go to DFKing and/or DATYing, at stage side. Some places that might not be standard, but if the back room has gone FS, then some aggressive girls wanting results, they won't hold back. They even initiate DFKing or make DATYing unavoidable. Dives is what I would suggest. SJG
  • Arbiter
    5 years ago
    Anyone know vegas clubs these might occur at?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Any place where FS in the back room is the norm, and where there are no real front room limits. Always best! Many girls will go the distance to get you into the back room. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Never been to Vegas, and lots of reportage out there. Some have reported on dives in Vegas. SJG
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    afaik mini-laps are standard procedure are PT's Aurora CO
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ stage side? And how far can it go, DFKing, DATYing? Back room FS? SJG
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I am curious why you like this vs just getting a lap dance?
  • Arbiter
    5 years ago
    They are way cheaper, spontaneous , stage viewing / tipping is fun and these make it way more fun, and they are a nice preview
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    A lot of San Antonio dancers are like that. But I think it’s just cause it’s a higher mileage city in general anyways.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I don’t think you’re going to get a 10 min one however unless you’re making it rain a lot thought
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    This is pretty much standard at PTs Centerfolds. Usually $2-4 will get a 30 second dance. Never been to Dandy Dans though
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Icey has detailed Las Vegas club info [view link] The reason I like stage side and front room interactions, instead of just buying a dance, is that in the front room you have not agreed to anything, no time length, no amount of money. Rather, you are just handing her money. The money is a show of appreciation, not a fee for service. Probably the money flows even faster, and there is no house cut. I learned how much better this way is, as opposed to buying dances, in our own underground circuit. And even in San Francisco, the stage side friendliness is often better than buying dances. More flexible, more fun. And a girl on your lap is a very good situation, very conducive to front room intimacies. Overall, better to just let what happens happen right where you are seated, or on your feet. Approach a girl on your feet, or she sits on your lap, or at stage side. Better these ways. Lap dancing started in San Francisco and it was like that, front room only. Buying Dances Is A Chump's Game! Booths and back rooms were invented to increase the house cut, and also to make it so that dancers can stay tuned out, and so they can maintain total control at all times, instead of just letting go. Save the booths and back rooms until you have intimate rapport with your girl, should be lots of DFKing, maybe FIV and DATY too. Then, when you have this rapport, and when it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room Then take her home with you and continue to bed her regularly. SJG
  • Arbiter
    5 years ago
    Yea SJG gets it. Our organizations should have an alliance.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nothing wrong with giving a girl money. But Buying Dances Is A Chump's Game. SJG
  • Sweetheartinkd
    5 years ago
    Sometimes used as enticement to "advertise" and tease the skills the dancer has to offer :)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Best because it is not yet structured by a money or time agreement. You still give her money, but it is not yet contractual. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Especially for one who is highly influenced by how women dress and paint up, instant sex venues are best. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Need more thinks like swinger's clubs, but for single people, not for married Republicans. Complications in this though. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Swingers Clubs work because some married Republican women are on a power trip. If you try to make it work for single people, it will probably be P4P. Not that the women are resistant to sex, its just that they want something more. So the other way then is a counter cultural milieu, like the organization I am building. The women will be well taken care of, but not actually paid for sex. Sex is always to be free and plentiful. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion