tuscl

Ever been offeredd a free dance?

GhostOfHell
New York City
Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:13 AM
And I'm not talking 2for1 hour that some clubs have. Recently several strippers have given me the. Come on give me a try, I'll give you the first dance for free. My ATF after about 5-15 minutes of catch-up talk would to tell me she needed to look busy and would straddle me saying this one is on her. Then we were on for 20-30 dances over a few hours. She never once asked for a tip and at the time I never even thought about tipping her.

33 comments

• RTP
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer offer me a free dance at Centerfolds in Houston. Of course, when it was over, she demanded money. She got the manager. Said, 'why would I offer to dance for free?" Turns out she was F'ing the manager and he took her side.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    No free lap dances but I’ve had extra time in the VIP with a couple dancers, “catching up”, before they officially started the clock
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Years ago a fight between customers broke out in the club near where I was sitting. Right after the bouncers dragged them out of the place, the manager came by with a bunch of dancers to give us all in the area a free dance and a free drink. Ended up buying a couple more from my dancer who wouldn't have fit my criteria under usual circumstances but her dances were great.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    After a long hiatus, one of my first times a SC a dancer offered me a "free" dance but she kept dancing for more songs and charged me $60 and told me only the first one was free.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    Not up front but I’ve had some girls I’ve seen regularly give me an extra dance at the end of a session for no charge.
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    Yes, I've been offered a free dance at, of all places, Palazio. Slim, good-looking AA dancer. I accepted and she provided a great dance. I then got another two, paid her $40, and we parted ways. As I remember, it was right at the end of her shift. Her question certainly got my attention, so the gambit worked for us both.
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    Couple of times the girl hasn't pushed for the dance $ if we went to VIP after one dance but I probably covered it in the tip anyway.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I sat with a dancer at the Foxy Lady in providence a couple of years ago. She had a custody case in Massachusetts so I gave her some advice. She asked me if I wanted to doa couple of dances and that I would enjoy them. We did two, I handed her the money and a tip because they were great and then she handed it back to me and said thank you for the advice. Forgot to mention I only had time for 2.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^Nice tradable commodity you've got there
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How about just free front room friendliness, like a makeout session getting going. Better that way. SJG Richard Smoley, always good [view link] Sun, Sand, Prostitutes? Dominican Republic has legal prostitution [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I remember almost three years ago, I gave three free dances for a customer. It was just a terrible slow night and he was a pretty cool but didn’t want to spend because he was saving up for a trip to Japan. But I told him dances were going to happen no matter what and challenged him to a game of Rock Paper Scissors. If I won, he would buy one. If he won, it was free. Except it turned out he was better at it than I was, because he won during three separate instances. But shortly before he and his friends left, he pulled $80 out of the atm for me anyways. Yay. Another time, I was meeting up with a customer and was like an hour late. I felt bad, so told him the first dance was free to make up for it.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I got a dance for free but this was after I had already paid her. She really wanted to dance for me.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I get free dances all the time.... mostly from girls I know. But I've had times when they had so much fun they kept going.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicespice, if it is to be free, why not just offer some front room friendliness. See if he pulls out some money. In our underground clubs, that is how it is done, give dance sample first, then try to get money, repeat and continue as long as money keeps flowing. No house cut. SJG
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I had a whole bunch of dances that were free to me. Some other guy paid for the dances with the stipulation that he got to watch me get the dances. I thought it was a very weird proposition, but the dancer was well known to me and she insisted the guy was harmless. She brought him to my table so I could evaluate him for myself. In the end, I decided he was a bit nerdy but otherwise OK. So we went VIP I he paid for all of my dances. I didn’t enjoy the dances as much as I otherwise might have because I couldn’t quite get over that this odd goofball was getting off to watching me being sexually molested by the dancer. Given a another chance to do that again, I would pass it up.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I hit the “post” button too soon ... I wasn’t quite finished. Apart from what I described above, I commonly receive all kinds of personal attention on a non-paying basis. The attention is anywhere from some playful grinding, invitations to inspect the boobies or the kitty to long, under-the-table cock and ball massages that almost bring me to orgasm. These attentions are “free” but are obviously meant to sell me on the idea of going VIP so the real fun can begin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's usually just a sales-tactic which I don't care for b/c it too-easily can turn-out as it did for RTP - hell knows no fury like a stripper not getting paid - one thing is to try a free-dance then get one or more that you pay for - but getting a freebie and then deciding you're going on your way good-chance will have some repercussions.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "nisespice" Is an impersonation troll. Best to just ignore. SJG
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Many years ago I switched primary clubs that I visited. At about the same time a dancer I had gotten dances from at the old club started dancing at the new one. I think she was convinced I followed her to the new club. As a result she would occasionally drag me over for free dances to make herself look more in demand when things were slow. Too bad it wasn't an extras club.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nisespice troll is now dinning on the extra chunky peanut brand shit balls.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Dances are not free. There may be a loss leader or two thrown in once in a while, but technically not free.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>”Nicespice, if it is to be free, why not just offer some front room friendliness. See if he pulls out some money. In our underground clubs, that is how it is done, give dance sample first, then try to get money, repeat and continue as long as money keeps flowing. No house cut.” I don’t work at underground clubs lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicespice, be aware that you've got an impersonation troll running amok. You wrote, "I gave three free dances for a customer" All I am saying is that if the money and agreement upfront requirement is going to be waived, then you can just give a dance sample, and then try to get money. Experienced dancers are adamant that this way gets more money, than requiring agreement upfront. They just stay with that guy until the money stops. No more measuring by songs. Lots more fun too! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ the mileage in those front room dance samples do not necessarily need to be very high. Its just to extract a bit of money. SJG
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Visit enough clubs over the years and you are bound to get free dances, outside of the standard specials. Each club is different. I have been to clubs where you pay a set fee for going to the lap dance area, and I don't mean the $10 fee like they have at Detroit, There was one club in Cleveland years ago where the club made it's cut in high priced drinks and fees. If I recall it cost you $20 for a one time trip with a single dancer or $40 for multiple trips to the VIP. Dances were usually $20 a song, but I often would often have dancers give me one or two free dances after 3 or four songs. The most common reason I have found is that she doesn't want to be called on stage next. One of my favorites would often offer whoever she was sitting with 3 for 5 dances whenever she heard her name called to stage. One of my favorites also would give me specials, such as $150 for a half hour in the main room, which was equivalent to about $225 in dances, and as she said more than she made most half hours. I have also had dancers ask me to head back for a dance, first one on her, for various reasons such as: Avoiding a certain customer or customers Hoping I may turn into one of her regulars. Only needs one more dance to cover tip out.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I forgot about one really good line a dancer said to me years ago/ How about we head back for a dance? If you don't like it, it's free, but if you like it then you promise you'll at least get three for 50. She was so good, I ended up spending $150.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    There's no such thing as a free lap dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    free and strippers don't really go together - it's like saying "a healthy cigarette"
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I get the "free sample" pitch a lot. I always say no because I don't wanna get the VIP sales pitch the whole time then hear her whine when I say no to spending a dime on her.
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles. IceyLoco: Undercover malicious/harassment troll profile.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I have gotten quite a few on my birthdays from dancers that I consider to be my regulars. Still waiting for that free VIP. :)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    5 years ago
    I've gotten a free "mini-dance" before the official first dance from those that were nice enough not to start in the middle of the song. Other than that, only once have I received an actual freebie from a dancer.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    do free UHM extras count during a paid dance?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion