tuscl

Are Tijuana clubs any different over the last year?

horndog9
Florida
Has anyone noticed a changes in Tijuana clubs over the last year, due to the border squabbles?

34 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Not at all. Maybe even a little better.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Tijuana is still a crime infested shit hole.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Still sounds like the heavenly paradise here on earth.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ flagoneer how in the hell would you know? Tj isn't part of the nursing homes daily activities.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The clubs are filled with retards.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ sjg it is please go. There are sg calling your name. You must go to hk and continue your research on the front room makeout session
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    With SG, have to take them to eat and maybe into LC, to get that nice front room makeout session. Of course I'll have picked the one I want to be waking up in the mornings with.

After that continue to see her, but outside of the Zona.

Regrettably I am still tied down, so I still function very much like my own CIA.

SJG
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    I have definitely seen a decline over the last year. Some girls in HK are asking for as much as $100 for full service. I simply will not stand for this. That's why I have been frequenting the surrounding clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Which ones do you like, and why?

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    100 for a young beautiful goddess. That is just so horrible. Lmao i wont stand for it. That is so funny. Wow
  • ime
    5 years ago
    If you really were into Mexican girls you would go to Culiacan.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Im good with tj
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I always do multiple hours with my hk chicas way better experience
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ awesome!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countryman, I think your bushy brown tail is starting to show.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ sjg what?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've been visiting the Zona Norte in TJ since August 2018 and I noticed two changes (though I don't think as a result of the border squabbles):

1. The price of arriba is going up.

In 2018, on a Friday/Saturday night about half the Bargirls' starting price was $100, with plenty starting at $80.

On weekday evenings the starting price was $80, with some A Team bargirls asking for $100.

In 2019, regardless of the shift or day most bargirls starting offer is $100 with only two offering at $80.

Also I had a few bargirls offer their services for $120 and one started at $150.

2. In 2018, I was never turned down for a ficha and I met only one bargirl who was not interested in going arriba after I bought her two fichas (she wanted to keep drinking).

In 2019, I've been turned down for fichas three times (the excuses: my shift is almost over and I have an appointment) and I've had three bargirls not interested in going arriba after buying two fichas.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Those Latina's, they've turned you into a Show Donkey. Looks like you don't even know it.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ sjg what's up with all the showdonkey talk lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You go down there and those Latina's get that look in the eye, they'll turn you into a Show Donkey.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434

"you go down there and... They'll turn you into a Show Donkey"

This from guy who has not been to TJ.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ A guy who would question their ability to do that has obviously not had much face to face time with Latina's

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ sjg lmao
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Was there in January and noticed nothing different from the previous two years other than the area close to the border where dozens of tents were set up for migrants, which is no way affected visitors to the zona norte that I could see.
    Interesting how a 70-year-old suffering from adult diaper rash like Fagooner, who hates all non-white people and foreigners, is so quick to read and comment in every TJ post. Your opinion might hold more water if you'd actually been there, dickhead. Now go back to your Klan rallies and bend over for another goober in a white sheet.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    $100 in Mex is like $500 in US. It's a week worth of wage. They make like $20/day.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^ but Mexico is known for its beans so..
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ frijoles
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The TJ clubs now focus their marketing on attracting retards from Kentucky.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ flagooner maybe so but this retard from kentucky gets more ass than a chair. It's not my fault you are a limp dick asshole and haven't been laid in 20 years. What's the matter the nursing home run out of fruit cups? Your insurance stop covering hemmoroidal cream?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    IME - Have you been to Culiacan. I have been to the zona roja in the marijuana capital of Mexico. Yes there are some beautiful girls there and at better prices than Tijuana but you had better speak some Spanish. It is also a lot more dangerous there now than it was when I was there.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL.
    Hey, thanks for the reminder on the cream.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I’ve been going to TJ for five years now and I think it is honestly off a bit right now primarily due to the border concerns and the high murder rate. folks from the north are easily scared.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^^^Good, hope they stay home. Could work to our advantage if there are fewer mongers tossing cash around in the clubs there, in the form of lower prices.
    The only thing I know about cartels is from what I've seen on the shows Marcos and El Chappo. But I have no idea why the cartels would want to fuck with or kill guys coming across the border for pussy. Seems to me the cartels' conflicts would be with other drug dealers impeding on their turf or ripping them off of with narcs.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ collateral damage means nothing to them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion