tuscl

Who r the best or worst dancers at the foxy lady, RI

Thursday, October 5, 2006 3:09 PM
names?? Stage names?? Carmella, Nikki, Sabrina, Mercedes, Geani, Isabella

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    The worst ones are the ones with the smelly green discharge dripping from their pussies!
  • DB Cooper
    18 years ago
    Sounds like you've already conducted some preliminary research. Investigate further and report back. We'll dub you the official TUSCL Foxy Lady correspondent. Now get busy
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Seems like you are not really here to ask a question but to promote the girls that you like. Again, this is a national board. Who cares? The Foxy has it's own chat board on this site. Why not go there and conduct your research?
  • Gi
    18 years ago
    because I go there and I want To know. Carmella is the Best dancer... she really knows what to do! Trust me! The most disgusting dance I got from was Tony (italian girl), with the WORST boob job I have evr seen. They dd have 1 new girl that workied there... brina? SHE'S HOT!!!
  • Gi
    18 years ago
    well for people who have gone there.... what dancers are the prettiest?
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    Agreed. This club used to be great, in it's day... Now it is not in teh same class as others
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I wouldn't spend a dime on any dancer at the Foxy in RI. It's all air. Drive a couple of blocks to Club Fantasies, Club Desire or the Cadillac Lounge.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    Thisi is a national board, so you might be better off trying a different site, where people that frequent a particlular club can post comments and questions about that club. BTW, why do you ask?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion