tuscl

dancer tried a new move on me

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
I had a dancer do a new move on me the other night, it was amazing and somewhat painful all at the same time. She would continuously grab jr through my pants and position him so he'd be angled the direction she desired, she'd then position her ass on him long ways, and squeezed, or maybe clamped would be the better term, her ass around him and proceed to basically jack me off with her ass. It was a first for this technique, pretty amazing, but by the end of the night I felt like I had an Indian burn on the tip of my cock form all the pants friction. I don't think I've met a woman that had that kind of control over her ass before. I don't ever LDK, but this felt like the closest I've been to joining a whole different class of PL.

Have any of you run into any women like this?

3 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    I think this is what TFP calls an assjob.

Assjob LDK perhaps?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    definitely better with no pants.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    What Mr. Wonderful said. A true assjob is when junior gets to come out for some skin to skin action. But since I can't always get that in the club I gotta take what I can get. And since I have that thong fetish it certainly helps my excitement level despite having a couple layers of clothing over junior.

As long as you wear the right type of pants and underwear you won't have to worry about any rug burn feeling.

The chick that the OP described must have had a big ass for her to be able to clamp on him like that. I love dancers who have a big ass and know how to use it in a lap dance. For me that's a guaranteed LDK, a nice tip, and possibly a recharge and a second set of dances 45 minutes later if she was cool with it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion