tuscl

First trip to COI . Need advice

Sunday, May 12, 2019 7:48 PM
I've been able to discern quite a bit from this forum for my travels. I'll be in LA for a few days, and will try to hit the COI clubs. Probably will have a couple days to try day shift. At least 1 night. SR and Synn are at the top of my list. Might try Paradise. Looking for UHM. Bottom line.... I dont want to over pay. But I dont want to waste my limited time trying to over negotiate. In addition to the room charge.... what's a reasonable expectation of tip these days? Feel free to PM me, If you'd rather not comment. Thanks in advance

11 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    SRCOI is the most expensive and they just raised there prices but they have the most talent. Synn has a most dancers, many are HM, prices are average. At Paradise the talent is step below SR & Synn, most dancers are HM and prices are below average. The talent level at Bliss Showgirls is below Synn & SR with most dancers offering HM dances with the prices being about average but Bliss is opened later than all the other clubs. DVCOI is a bikini club, not worth the time, I suggest avoiding. If you are looking for uhm or FS you can't go wrong in COI, it depends on your value system to maximize your experience. I'm boycotting SRCOI because of the price increase seem like price gouging.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Cristobal you should write an article about clubbing in COI. We get the COI question here every couple weeks it seems and you have the best info on the place. We could just direct folks to your article everytime the question comes up.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    There are literally dozens of threads about the COI. Use the search function. There is plenty of info available.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP That is good suggestion, it would save me some time. However, I do enjoy recollecting my adventures and mishaps while visiting the COI.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @3131 This is Los Angeles one of the most expensive area in the world... But you pay what you think is worth and they ask what they think is worth. I haven’t been at the STCOI in a while, but I was quoted $200 to $400 for ITC UHM to completion and asked “you have protection, right”. Again it is a gamble, because some of the times they promise a lot and don’t deliver, so don’t bet more than you are willing to loose, and follow your spicy sense, gut feeling. “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is”
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If you would like Intel on prices and fun dancers (as well as a few to avoid) send me a PM.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you're a newbie just go to Synn
  • -me
    5 years ago
    @CJKENT, are you talking about satin?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How about the 2x clubs in Pamona? And of that entire San Gabriel Valley, where would up you most likely find front room makeout sessions, followed by back room FS? SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Are you taking meds for your paranoia? If you're not accusing reviews of being club ads you're accusing members of being LE .... LMFAO
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @-me I was talking about the Rhino COI. Dam Autocorrect in this phone! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion