tuscl

Being a Sugar Daddy on the road.

I love traveling. Always have. I go everywhere in my white astro van. Recently while driving, it dawned on me. Instead of paying SA $90 a month. Why not just do it from my van. Cut out the middleman. I’ll see a pretty girl on the street and I’ll throw her an offer. I’ll even sweeten the deal with whatever I got in the car, like Kit Kats, Babe Ruth’s, Snickers and Bubblegum.

Although so far my efforts have been highly unsuccessful. Some of these girls have even been calling the cops on me. Millennial girls are a bunch of paranoid nut jobs. I’m offering a chance at better life. A trip to Disneyland maybe. But I’m gonna keep getting after it. I play “Hearts on Fire” by John Cafferty on repeat. I’ll update you guys on my journey over the next few weeks.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You might be more successful doing it out of a white Mercedes Benz than a white Astro van
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Try driving a VW BEETLE instead. That would probably seal the deal.
  • "Millennial girls are a bunch of paranoid nut jobs"

Umm wow thx
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Clearly its because you've been forgetting to mention the lollipop in your pants Muddy lol.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Maybe you should wait until they're out of middle school.......
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Well I have this friend Jeff. He is homeless. I let him come with me sometimes. My play has been I make the offer from the drivers side window and he slides open the side door and offers the candy.

See I am handsome, but him not so much. Great guy though. But I may have to have that hard talk with him. I might have to start doing it solo.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    No sour punch straws?

Not interested
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Oh fuck good point
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I’m calling the FBI.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    It’s not so much The ugliness of your homeless partner as it is the rope lasso that he has in his hands as he opens that door.
  • Jhony25
    5 years ago
    I think it's $20 per month now for SA
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Try trolling the truck stops!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @Jhony25... use to be $89/month.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Have you tried the line, "can you help me find my lost puppy?"