Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL website update ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was looking at my bank's website today and looking at the page w/ my statements.

They had all the statements displayed for the current year, but for previous years they were under folder/links labeled "2018" "2017", "2016", etc.

I think this would be a good way to store club reviews (or perhaps any other TUSCL data) - i.e. have the data for the current year listed as is now, but data for the previous years hidden under folders/links for that particular year - I think this would make it more streamlined and perhaps easier to search when looking at older data for w/e reason (i.e. clicking under 2018 folder/link would display all the reviews/data for 2018, o/w they are out of view, etc).

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not trying to say it's a must-have, but I think it'd be an improvement

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’m sure founder will get right on it to please you Papi;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ BTW founder asked how do you like your macchiato caramel latte, with sugar or syrup ;)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

^Whenever I ask people who know more than me, they always look at me weird when I ask why Macchiatos aren't stirred up.

Sorry to derail but no one has yet explained it to me; they just call me an idiot or "smh" or something.

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

Brilliant. This would be cool Papi...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement