tuscl

TUSCL website update ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I was looking at my bank's website today and looking at the page w/ my statements.

They had all the statements displayed for the current year, but for previous years they were under folder/links labeled "2018" "2017", "2016", etc.

I think this would be a good way to store club reviews (or perhaps any other TUSCL data) - i.e. have the data for the current year listed as is now, but data for the previous years hidden under folders/links for that particular year - I think this would make it more streamlined and perhaps easier to search when looking at older data for w/e reason (i.e. clicking under 2018 folder/link would display all the reviews/data for 2018, o/w they are out of view, etc).

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not trying to say it's a must-have, but I think it'd be an improvement
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m sure founder will get right on it to please you Papi;)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ BTW founder asked how do you like your macchiato caramel latte, with sugar or syrup ;)
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    ^Whenever I ask people who know more than me, they always look at me weird when I ask why Macchiatos aren't stirred up.

Sorry to derail but no one has yet explained it to me; they just call me an idiot or "smh" or something.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Brilliant. This would be cool Papi...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion