tuscl

Serious Question

CC99
Say yes to the sex industry!
Thursday, May 9, 2019 3:23 PM
Can one of the trolls line up all the serious question threads from the top so that they are all symmetrically in a row?

27 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Serious retard
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Get to work Flagooner, start bumping threads.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Isnt it time for you to hump your anime pillow, Soy Boy Beta Cuck?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Laugh all you want but I'm probably having a lot more sex than you are pistola.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Time to invest in Proctor and Gamble as it looks like Beta Cuck will be buying a lot of laundry detergent.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Goddamn it now i have to type more words it’s Waifusexual Soy Boy Beta Cuck Pillow Fucker Extrodinaire
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    pistola will be stocking up on the laundry detergent because of his incoming pillow...
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/59-Anime-Dakima…
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^stfu spice, damn you want the d or something? Always startin something... I ain’t interested in you pea brain.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    You’re the one who started something with CC in his own thread. Are you implying that you would like his D?

Hopefully your pillow will arrive soon.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    No shit for brains I’ve been fucking with CC for months. If you care so much why don’t you give him your hairy worm infested thing you call a vagina, you know that thing your bf dumps into after raw dogging other chicks in other cities. Please just go back to stripperweb, the land from whence you came. Site would be better off with more chicks like Nina and less cunt.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    You really are a dumb bitch, everyone knows where you work. Keep talking shit and one day some stranger gonna wind up at your club with some ghb and who knows what else.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “No shit for brains I’ve been fucking with CC for months.”

Woah! I didn’t know CC swung that way. I swear, we are just friends. No need to fly into a jealous rage and wish for me to get drugged...
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^Pistola's definition of "fucking with me" is PMing me a dozen weird naked photos of himself per day.
  • L-Kira
    5 years ago
    Pistola you do know that fucking a man without his consent is a serious crime right?
  • L-Kira
    5 years ago
    Pistola you do know that fucking a man without his consent is a serious crime right?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I don’t PM, Beta Cuck. Or fuck pillows.

As far as currytwat spice goes, you typically have assumptions as bad as 30 day old sushi, so you and your troll accounts can step. Too chicken to post in your regular avatar I see...
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Waifusexual Soy Boy Beta Cuck Pillow Fucker Extrodinaire
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ always projecting about wanting the D. Just go find your buddy txtittyfag. He would surely give it to you
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Txtittyfag is a way better contributor than a feces-obsessed no real review wannabe truck driving imbecile. Probably drives a Prius. Lmao
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I drive a MackTruck that will run your powder blue Prius off the road and roll coal on your dumb ass. That is all you will choke on from me
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "No shit for brains I’ve been fucking with CC for months."

^^^^ lmfao. This is what dumb bitches say. Either you are retarded and have no idea what you are saying or you have fantasies about sausage fests
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Time to invest in Proctor and Gamble as it looks like Beta Cuck will be buying a lot of laundry detergent."

At least others besides you use soap...
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Prius driver
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Mack Truck needs a waifu pillow in his Prius I decided. Keep it buckled up on the passenger side.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "Time to invest in Proctor and Gamble as it looks like Beta Cuck will be buying a lot of laundry detergent."

Although I'll admit this was pretty funny. I have ways to keep everything very clean. I actually have a bit of a cleanliness obsession. I have never gotten anything on her. That along with frequent handwashing and taking two showers a day myself.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Pistola is going to get MackTruck a Waifu pillow? I guess that’s one way to try to romance a gent.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Awwwww, that is so sweet of you pistola. I am flattered that you would project your spunk covered pillow in the passenger seat of your Prius on me! What other fantasies do you have about me?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion