THE WORLD ACCORDING TO TRICKS ON TUSCL

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
1- Young hoes fuck old tricks cos they're attracted to them.

2- 18-20 something year old dancers are attracted to old men.

3- The biggest problem facing the world is that socially retarded white guys can't get laid.

4- Its racist for anyone to call out racism.

5- Its misogynistic to call out misogynists.

6- Its bigotry and intolerance to not tolerate bigotry and intolerance.

7- There is no sex other than P4P

8- White men are the biggest victims in the world. Anyone who says otherwise is a whining victim and a racist.

9- Hoes are happy and love fucking social retards, old men, fat men, fugly men, married men. They love it so much they don't do it for the money, its all about attraction. The money is just an extra perk!!! They'd do it for free!

10- Dancers love making men cum in their pants just as much as e love guys who think they own us cos they paid for a dance. Nothing feels better than making an old guy jizz his pants, except having a fat sweaty pig try to finger you with his unwashed hands!!!!!

20 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Brought to you by...TUSCL's very own race-baiting male shaming hateful bantering misanthrope
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Translation - TrapIcey the whore's world view and daily troll.

LMAO she's so proud to be a whore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ROFLMAO she unblocked me again. Just like IceyDodo the hypocritical trick bitch. Can't make up her whore mind
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Funny how threads like this hit a nerve with the very people they describe lol
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think it's becoming a little to obvious that Trapbaby and IceyDodo are the same person.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    How come you're so triggered? Cos you know it describes you? lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Funny how IceyDodo is so triggered by TUSCL that she not only trolls it daily she created TrapIcey as a second troll persona AND she paid for VIP just to create more troll threads.

LMFAO she's triggered AF.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL TrapIcey/IceyDodo how come you're so triggered that you create so many troll threads LMFAO.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OK, so I'm waiting to find out which of these ain't true. Shoot, this could turn my whole world upside down. ;)
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    How many threads are you going to start that boil down to "strippers dance for money and don't really like you". Well, no shit! Guess what, when you go to a restaurant, they will give you good food and good service, but really all they want is your money. You know the cute woman behind the counter that is always friendly and smiles when she waits on you? Yeah, she doesn't give a fuck either. It's called a job. Do you even have one?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    You know @Icey I was married at your age and had a steady stream of vanilla GFs since middle school. I have a basic distrust of guys in their 20s who inhabit strip clubs. So maybe look inward for evidence of socially-retarded behavior. Most attorneys (like yourself) would be interested in vanilla-dating other attorneys and professionals. But with your clownish gangsta/pimp persona you’re probably stuck with ghetto crowd.

I’m not paying for something age-appropriate; the whole point of P4P is to find someone hot and age-inappropriate. Go ahead and rant all you want about hypocrisy and delusional behavior. Having a hot 21-yr-old on the side is the ultimate luxury – but otherwise meaningless.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have to say I’m impressed with icey. while I don’t agree with him all the time... I’m amazed at his level of thinking... especially at his young age.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I'm amazed someone would waste their time posting this garbage and working soo hard to tell people how much they hate them. It must be such an empty life that the only joy they recieve is by working hard to shame others to feel like they are above who they really are. Its kind-of the same sad mindset of the paparazzi looking to find fault in stars to shame them in the media to sell newspapers. Bitter, hollow, empty...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    MisterWonderful said "I’m amazed at his level of thinking... especially at his young age."

It's adorable that you think even one shred of his persona is genuine. Young guy... lol.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    MisterWonderful, believe or not, most won't on here...but I was an overachiever as a kid, thanks to 3 teachers who really pushed me..2 English teachers, one in middle school the other in high school. And a high school coach who got my parents' permission to "whip me into shape" mentally and physically. It was the tough love I needed, he was like a second father to me...big black guy who dressed like RUN DMC...2 years in the NFL...passed away of a heart attack at only 52 ....

RandomMember, Most professional women are clout chasers and gold diggers.They tend to be overly materialistic and the biggest example of women who only want a man for what he can do for them. Furthermore, is someone works around those involved in urban culture and has easy access to music video bitches or their clients enjoy the strip club lifestyle, why not enjoy it with them? As for myself, I've been into stripper hoes since I was 17. My first girlfriend danced with a fake ID... I love them. My frequenting strip clubs has nothing to do with social retardation.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    call me ishmael.
    I hope he is genuine. but definitely could be a troll. but I’m still amazed at the depth of thinking at any age. way beyond me.
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    For what it’s worth, the young-woman-attracted-to-older-man thing is not so rare. Doubtful that it extends to the elderly, though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Applying all that supposed "depth" towards trolling a strip club website is contrary to the very meaning of it. So she overachieves at being a troll. No big deal 'cause it isn't that deep to begin with.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    According to CallMeIshmael, only men who have to pay for sex and have a life he can personally relate to, are real on here.Anything outside of his myopic world view must be trolling.

Mr Wonderful, thank you for the compliment.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion