Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anticipation

gSteph
gStephVIP14284

The view from the other side of the room

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Planning a club visit in near future. Made me wonder, which gives you more pleasure, the anticipation of a visit, or reliving in memory your most recent visit?

I realize this is most relevant to those who club less frequently than those who go all the time, or often go on a whim without preplanning.

Me, I like the anticipation beforehand, though the memories can be marvelous after.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I hate the anticipation waiting for my next trip to paradise.the memories with a young gorgeous mexican chica is priceless to me

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

To be honest, the anticipation is usually better (because the actual experience is often a big letdown). But most of us still keep going back because, once in a while, the experience in the club meets or even exceeds expectations.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

What the good reverend just said.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Anticipation almost always.

Second to the visit itself.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

When I watch football, I never watch the pregame show but if my team wins, I watch the post game show, highlights, read about the victory on social media, ESPN.com, and watch YouTube highlights until the next game.

I don't really enjoy the anticipation of going mongering but reliving the adventures is what I look forward so much.

Profile picture for George123789
George123789
•

What the Reverend said too.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Reliving the memories and justifying the money spent

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I love the anticipation of more. That means I am on my way. If I'm thinking about memories, then it may be a while until I go back.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

For me it used to be the pre-visit excitement and couldn't wait to get to the club (these days when I go it's more out of habit or boredom so not too-much pre-visit excitement as in the past)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

For me it is too chill out and not have to think. Whatever happens, happens.

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

I like to smell the used panties, of the last stripper, I visited for half a day before go.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

The anticipation is awesome. I was thinking about this last weekend when I was on my way to a Toronto-area erotic massage place. But for me, nothing beats the anticipation of being in that cab or HK shuttle just a couple of minutes away from Club Hong Kong, just knowing you're that close to a plethora of pussy -- hot pussy, suckable titties and shapely asses.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Survey says: Anticipation wins. But not by a mile. Memories are good too. Couple can't decide.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

Half the fun is the anticipation, the other half is an event that meets or exceeds what was anticipated.

Remembering and reliving a good experience can dictate our actions when we think of the future as an anticipated memory “This will be a fun strip Club/ITC/OTC experience”)

I try to enjoy both equally and try to keep my expectations reasonable.

“And now, to bask in the joys of anticipation; sweeter, some say, than the actual cash.” -Al Bundy

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Anticipation, definitely. Memories are great, but they're already in the bank. Adding to that 'memory bank' is more exciting.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I realize that for me, it is quite cyclical, anticipation is growing considerably as visit approaches, but afterwards I expect to be in happy memory mode.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Anticipation definitely. I don’t know what’s gonna happen. That’s why I want to go so bad. Gotta find out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement