Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nicole and icey: would u put us in the same. Category? Why or why not.

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

K

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Depends on how you mean that you, sure are an attention whore, yes he is too, that character certainly is. no you’re generally not nasty or offensive for the sake of being nasty and offensive.

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

Plus, you have boobies.

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

Oh, wait... lcey manboob?

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

Yes.

I wouldn’t exchange bodily fluids with either of them.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

It seems Icey took my rejection personally.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

No. Icey has a very misplaced offensive nature that I personally feel is wrong on racism. I am not going to debate it because it is my opinion and my opinion won’t change. Nicole is just a cute flirty personality that is young. I don’t mind her banter.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Nicole: no, for reasons articulated by 25, Piggy, Nidan. You have 2/3 or 3/4 of your life ahead of you. Much to learn. Best wishes learning how to navigate this condition called life. Icey: I too have an issue with the groups you named - all come under the category of "Haters", and I wish there were fewer of them. But calling out in an angry, aggressive manner will not change many opinions. It just don't. I used to think so, I spend enough energy being angry at people, situations, the world. Six decades have (finally) taught me that engaging respectfully might (not very often, sadly) help, at least others will 'hear' you. My 2 cents. Out

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement