tuscl

Mother/Daughter-straight up brag. LOL

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Monday, April 29, 2019 7:41 AM
Just had a dear Penthouse letter moment this weekend. I was visiting a town I don't go to very often but on occasion I had clubbed a few years ago. Went out found a pretty dancer. We had a nice dance and she said her shift just was about over so let's go grab some coffee. We did, went back to her apartment. She is about 24, very cute. So afterwards, cleaned up laying in her bed thinking about heading out and phone rings it's a video call from her mother I start to get out of the way and she told her mother she had someone with her. Mom asks is he from the club and will she recognize me. Turns out mother dances at the same club as daughter. She's incredibly hot and she told the daughter she'll be right over daughter to ask me to stay because mother is horny, so had that 3 way. Mom was a freak in bed. One off the bucket list.

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Congratulations. Good man yourself.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    lol people are fucked up!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    OMG. I have had sisters ( actually half-sisters). But Mom-Daughter ? You are the first person I have heard has pulled that off.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Family business I guess
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Where’s the brag ? Seems to me you’re just gonna have twice as many women asking for money ;)
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    That’s pretty cool, a little weird, but cool.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! I almost had that last month. Me no wanted. Lol
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Gotta be honest, it was a bit weird. The 2 of them didn't do anything together which probly would have freaked me out, but it was pretty fun as it was. Mom had some amazing oral skills.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Sweet! Well done my man.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Well it's not on my bucket list but great achievement.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Well dayum. I don't think I could do that. One after the other, sure, but not together. That would weird me out I think.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    But great for you. What was the damage? $$$
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't be weirded out as long as both of them were concentrating on me. I have had several 3-somes where the girls were obviously not Bi or Lesbo. Now if Mom and daughter started to do each other ??? Not sure how I would react to that.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Oh shit! Good for you - your big head must be spinning. Never did the mother - daughter dance
  • jester214
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't brag about incest personally but I think we all know it's bullshit
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Haha Steele that's one I never crossed off my list. Well done! I did have a prospective SB that wanted me to meet her mother because her mom thought I was cute in a pic. I have no idea what that would have led to but I got the batshit crazy vibe from prospective SB and never saw her after that. But it is a little weird and perverted which of course makes it dirty sexy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion