tuscl

Is there a market for strip clubs with Saturday or Sunday MORNING hours?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Monday, April 29, 2019 12:39 AM
I've been to clubs that are open on a Saturday morning for a once per year special (I know of two, one is called "Tits and Toast" the other is called "Legs and Eggs"). They were packed on a Saturday morning with dancers and customers. I've never seen a club that offers Sunday morning "services" ("Praying for Pussy" would be a good promotion for a Sunday morning special). Are strip clubs in your area open on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings? Is there a demand for morning strip club hours?

22 comments

• DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I only knew about 2 stripclubs which ever had AM hours where they had strippers strip. And then it only started at 11. Sadly, one of them closed and the other was on its deathbed until it got a new owner that changed things. To do something like what you're saying sounds insane. I don't know that I could be ready for strippers that early in the day.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Electronman Praying for Pussy lol!!!
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    No demand here. Clubs in my area aren’t open on either Saturday or Sunday morning. In fact, the clubs around here open later on weekends, whereas on weekdays they have a day-shift. However, Playhouse Lounge in New Jersey is one club I know that does this and they call it “Nibbles and Nipples”. They do it once a month and they open at 7am. People must go otherwise I doubt they’d continue on with it
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Saturday hours are fairly common here, Sunday no club open til 6 or 7
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    good idea. good names too.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I don't think that there are any in the Atlanta area that open before noon and on Sunday all clubs within the Atlanta city limits are closed.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    The only club within reasonable distance from here is open 24/7 but the dancers don't come on duty til 11am. From 4 - 11 am Sat and Sun morning they have a nude waitress and she'll do private dances if anyone wants.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Hong Kong in Tijuana is open 24 hours. And I think the morning shift gets there about 10am. Eleven in Miami is supposedly open 24 hours on the weekends. But I think the crowd dies out after about 5am.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I couldn't imagine going to a club at 9am. If I did, I think I'd look for a 12-step program.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Most clubs in South FL have a dayshift and seem to open around 11am to noon - never been in that early so IDK what kinda dancer #s they may have around noon - some have free lunch buffets so maybe that brings in more custies for lunchtime and thus more dancers but IDK. There are two Miami clubs that are 24-hours (E11even, and Booby Trap On The River) - AFAIK they get going past midnight and can still have a crowd in the very early hours like 8am but AFAIK seems it's people partying from the night b/f vs going-in in the early morning and AFAIK they tend to be very slow during the bulk of the day.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I once had breakfast at Club Risqué in Micanopy, FL. Now this was almost 20 yrs ago and it was in midweek. Was interesting to say the least to have coffee, pancakes and bacon being served by a waitress wearing only tennis shoes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    "Legs and Eggs" has been going on for years at the Foxy Lady in Providence, RI. Has a relatively steady customer following. The dancers hate it. Because morning.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Vegas doesn’t count since everything is 24 hours here. The best mileage dances are notoriously early mornings on the weekends.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    @FishHawk Lol, that's the club I was referring to.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Not sure there is much market. Like Papi said, there's a few clubs that are 24/7 that sometimes have business at 8am, but its usually leftover from the night before. I'd add Scarlett's, they're still open till 8 on weekends. I'm not sure about it since the new ownership and recent code enforcement efforts, but a few years ago they'd sometimes stay open till 10ish in the mornings if they had a crowd. But overall, most places aren't open till noon or 11 at the earliest. I've been in a few at that time, I haven't seen a lot of crowds. Girls can be spotty, a lot of clubs do no house fee on Sunday & some even will do a no house fee on another day if they work Sunday's. The fact that the clubs have to incentivize them to come in kinda suggests there isn't a lot of demand at that time.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    e-man: By putting MORNING in caps, I ASS-ume you're talking like 8 or 9 in the morning vs 11. If a once a year special is run, a certain crowd will flock there. Can it be sustainable the other 51 weekends of the year ? To better answer that question, put up a poll asking how many people would patronize a strip club at 9 in the morning at least multiple times a year, if not regularly ? Speaking for myself , I have very little interest in going to a strip club at 9am. Even in clubs open at 11am, I've never gone in earlier than 1230p.
  • wildbourbon
    5 years ago
    The Acropolis in Portland, OR is open for breakfast at 7:00 AM, including Saturday and Sunday but I don't think they have dancers on shift until 11:00 AM. Acropolis is somewhat of a legendary dive in Portland and if they can't make stripping work early in the morning then I don't see much of a market opportunity for others. Most dancers make money on the late shifts, especially on weekends, so how many are willing to get out of bed to strip at 7 AM for what would probably be a slow shift?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've been to strip clubs on Saturday and SUnday mornings, in Vegas. Some are busy coz of after party events. But it gets dead right after the parties end. Its the touristy clubs and the hustle gets pretty bad as they try to make as much as they can before their shifts are over. A few years ago, there was a gorgeous Greek girl at Spearmint Rhino who'd fuck for $20 worth of coke at like 7am.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Lots of great replies! Thanks. Minnow. Apologies for shouting with all CAPS, but we don't have a way to underline or italicize a word for emphasis (do we?) and I wanted to emphasize morning. Flagooner-- 12 step programs are for sissies. I've learned to embrace my addiction to naked women--- a pricey hobby but with fewer long term health problems than alcohol and other substances. And, yes the once per year morning strip club events are very popular in Michigan but I too doubt that they'd be sustainable over the course of an entire year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... we don't have a way to underline or italicize a word for emphasis (do we?) ..." Some of the old-timers in the past have said back in the ASCII days using *morning* is the equivalent of MORNING for emphasis
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think a once a month thing could work for the somewhat infrequent SCer that usually can't visit SCs any other time due to a S.O. and/or family obligations, etc. I would assume it'd be easier for the dayshift girls to make a once-a-month early-morning shift vs nightshift girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There is some strip club demand during those hours. But it might not be enough to warrant a particular club being open at that time. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion