tuscl

Often I can't stop staring at women if I like their outfit and makeup. How often

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K.

8 comments

• Have u never felt the desire to tell another guy he looks good just 2 compliment him?

Lol I females compliment me all the time and I do the same 2 them
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Honestly I have no idea what looks good on a guy or even if a guy is good looking. I can tell if they're really ugly but I seem to think even very good looking guys are about average.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    This happened to me recently. I was in a lobby of a new office building waiting to meet an associate. I looked to my left and saw an older gentleman wearing a black suit, cut perfectly for him. What made it all work so well were the white shirt with button down collar and tattersall tie and matching socks and pocket square. I realized I’d been staring and so I kind of saluted with my right hand as I turned away. At the same time he made an identical gesture. That’s when I realized it was a mirror.
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    Nope, never had that desire.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Never. Seriously. Never.
  • likes2look
    5 years ago
    A man staring at another man can be taken as a sign of aggression. You might get your ass kicked for that. Women can probably get away with it because they are perceived as less threatening.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I've complimented guys on their sneakers or watches before.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    ummm, never.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion