Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Often I can't stop staring at women if I like their outfit and makeup. How often

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

K.

Replies (7)Latest

Have u never felt the desire to tell another guy he looks good just 2 compliment him?

Lol I females compliment me all the time and I do the same 2 them

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Honestly I have no idea what looks good on a guy or even if a guy is good looking. I can tell if they're really ugly but I seem to think even very good looking guys are about average.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

This happened to me recently. I was in a lobby of a new office building waiting to meet an associate. I looked to my left and saw an older gentleman wearing a black suit, cut perfectly for him. What made it all work so well were the white shirt with button down collar and tattersall tie and matching socks and pocket square. I realized I’d been staring and so I kind of saluted with my right hand as I turned away. At the same time he made an identical gesture. That’s when I realized it was a mirror.

Profile picture for BGSD3100
BGSD3100
•

Nope, never had that desire.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Never. Seriously. Never.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

A man staring at another man can be taken as a sign of aggression. You might get your ass kicked for that. Women can probably get away with it because they are perceived as less threatening.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

ummm, never.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement