tuscl

Peep Show in South NJ

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 5:07 PM
I remember seeing a peep show type place off the Jersey Turnpike a few years ago. As I recall it was close to MD. Anyone know the name or address of this place? What is it like?

5 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Chilvary: Why don't you stay home and jack off instead? Is this something you really want to do in public?
  • chilvary
    18 years ago
    OK - how many people in Delaware can I piss off? I cannot believe you don't know what a peep show is. as I recall you go into a booth drop a buck or two and then watch the dancer through a window. many of these use to have doors between the dancer and patron. for a few bucks more she will open the door and invite you in
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Check your map - it mighta been close to Delaware but nowhere in NJ is close to Maryland. But I can't answer the question since I don't even know what a peep show is.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Does anyone PAY strippers for CONVERSATION at a peep show? ANY peep show?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chilvary, I'd heard of really seedy XXX bookstores having such things in places such as Times Square many many years ago, but I had no idea that such things still existed. Although I do know of a strip club that has two booths side by side separated by a glass wall where the girl dances nude on one side and the guy does whatever he wants to do on his side. And it also has stage dancing and LDs so it really is a strip club. It's is attached to a XXX bookstore so I guess there's something for everyone. It's also open 24/7 which I think is pretty unique.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion