tuscl

Which Tuscl users could u see nicole1994 going on a date with, as well as not go

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K.

56 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Not sure about a date, but definitely a cuddle session or a night out at the SC .... me, me,me .... pick me. Lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    As much as I would hate to give up my place in line for a chance to tap into you physically, the brain is much more important for fostering proper growth. That being said, I think that you and SirLapDanceALot would make for quite an interesting “Date” night.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ No chance. She's not my type. In terms of looks and body she's a "6" at best. Tits too small. And she's a horrible conversationalist based on her posts.
  • Not gonna cuddle with anyone on here cuz I'm not into any of u sry
  • Absolutely will not happen

:)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole + CC99.... They can discuss data and statistics....and create their own little world where Nicole cuddles with CC99 and he talks to her about law school rankings and they compare grades LMFAO
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'd go on a date with her, but I'd just wanna smoke loser leaf, get sushi and a few sake shots, then smoke more loser leaf, have a deep conversation and have sex
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    But, SirLapDanceALot. You would have a fantastic case study for testing knowledge of the DSM-IV in real time.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @Nicole. I’m glad you finally said that. I
    Hate foreplay as much as the next guy. Thus, we shall skip the cuddle and just take the next logical step. Lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Cuddle? Lame.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nidan true that, but I'm content with the fact that her posts meet every qualification of a manic episode. Plus I'd hate to realize that she's "normal" IRL but then she has a bipolar troll persona thing going on TUSCL. It would be a sad disappointment.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Sjg?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @SirLapDanceaLot. Lol. I see your point. As much as I want to cuddle this 24 year old “Virgin”, my image would probably be destroyed if I showed up and she was wearing a Dominatrics outfit made of latex while holding a whip in one hand and a ball gag in the other. You JUST NEVER KNOW!
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I thought you were leaving? Don’t you ever get tired of talking about yourself? Narcissist.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Juices rule applies if you say your leaving you never do, just like tha Hotel California
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I thought you were with a bitch right now 20fag lmfao
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I am fool just passing some time while she hits the head
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    She’s here now ima show her your silly threads she may comment on your loserness
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ok. You know what though I really don't have anything against you although you act like you hate me. You've posted stuff I learned from. I'm not here to hate. If you wanna hate me go ahead but I'm tired of this shit
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo first posts this to troll...

"I thought you were with a bitch right now 20fag lmfao"

...and then less than 10 minutes later she posts...

"I'm not here to hate. If you wanna hate me go ahead but I'm tired of this shit"

LMFAO she's still a hypocritical trick bitch. A tired one at that!
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    You could go on a date with me and I could introduce you to my friends in the federal courts.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "Nicole + CC99.... They can discuss data and statistics....and create their own little world where Nicole cuddles with CC99 and he talks to her about law school rankings and they compare grades LMFAO"

I've thought before that me and Nicole are a good match in several ways actually.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "I Hate foreplay as much as the next guy."

Not all guys hate foreplay. I love foreplay, sex is so much better when you have long foreplay beforehand.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I could do a test run for you CC9, then pass her on. You know, just to be sure she is what you may think she is.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Foreplay is amazing
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, are you a Vocel? Because of your academic and career ambitions are you having to postpone sex?

You know that there are some men who are claiming that they are Incels, Involuntary Celibates. And mostly they are blaming this on women and on feminism. Elliot Rodger was the first high profile one, the first of 3 college Incel rampage shooters.

I don't really go along with the idea of Incel, and I certainly would not blame feminism. That is a complete misunderstanding being propagated by the Right.

But I do feel that college creates certain kinds of problems. Thinking of young men, I have coined the term Vocel, the idea being that some young men in college are just going to have to make that choice if they want to graduate with a minimum of problems.

Have you Nicole voluntarily selected celibacy, because you want to continue through school to achieve your ambitions? What do you think of the concept of Vocel, as opposed to Incel, and for men.

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

SJG

Grace Potter and Joe Satriani cover Cortez the Killer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paeNnR3

Dave Matthews and Warren Hayes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiO13jTs…
  • I've thought before that me and Nicole are a good match in several ways actually.

^ how so?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    And think that Nicole and I are perfect opposites. Thus, we would be all over each other like opposite ends of a strong Earth Magnet!
  • And think that Nicole and I are perfect opposites.

Why?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Well
    You are smart.
    I am dumb.
    You are half my age.
    I am twice your age.
    You have had no sex.
    I have had tons of sex.
    You love to make the grade.
    I don’t care about grades.
    You make little or no money.
    I make shit tons of money.
    You don’t fuck women.
    I love to fuck women.
    You have fantastic tits.
    I have so so tits.
    Lol.
  • You are smart.
    I am dumb.

Ok stop trying to be nice..u said grades dont matter so why would u call me smart on the basis of them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Do you think college sets it up so that women and men have to choose celibacy, so that they could be called Vocels?

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole I like you. You're intelligent, sexy af and have a great personality. You're just off on the legal shit
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have not seen your grades. Show them.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "^ how so?"

We're both socially awkward for the most part, we both have stubborn ideals that would make us annoying to a lot of other people but actually for the most part fit into each other's ideals, I'm one of the few guys out there that would probably be mostly satisfied just being able to cuddle with or kiss a girl and not get upset if it didn't go further than that, we both really love cuteness, both of us dislike people who are willing to overlook somebody being a shitty human being just because they are attractive, both of us are very inexperienced for our age and would be willing to be patient with the other being new to a lot of things.

Wouldn't say we're a perfect match, but for the most part we mark off a lot of requirements so because of that I that I think we'd probably be pretty good for each other if we were to date.
  • We're both socially awkward for the most part,

Umm what the fuck..I am not and I'm sayinf that cuz I'm a fucking social butterfly

Ive always been super popuoar and everyone loves talking to me...I have choosen not to talk to people just bc i have been depressed and trying to get back on track to where I used to be school wise

Other than that I'm naturally social as fuck and ppl love me so...
  • I'm passiaonate about being social and having great conversations so gotta correct u sry
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @woo Hoo! Nicole just said she is a social fucker! I’m down with that for sure! You name the social venue and I’m there for the other half of that equation!
  • Like ive always been able to be friends with nerds, jocks, popular girls, frat guys, right wingers, left wingers, old people and young ppl

Ive literally been trying to get back to being me and so ive literally chosen not to make friends recently because I don't wanna talk to anyone until I better myself ...otherwise trust me I am social queen or at the very minimum, on the other side of socially awkward.I love people.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Socially awkward doesn't mean you don't like socializing. It means you don't quite know how to do it. Given that you are depressed yourself it seems like a hypocritical contradiction to push other people away as friends because they are depressed. Quite frankly if you were super popular you would have a boyfriend. It's difficult to really juxtaposition the two positions of being super popular but also having no boyfriend.

Regardless however, being unpopular is not a character flaw. If anything it might be a positive in many cases as it shows you won't just go along with whatever other people think.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "ive literally chosen not to make friends recently because I don't wanna talk to anyone until I better myself "

This comes across from when you tell about ogling the frat boys. But this also does imply that you have voluntarily selected celibacy, just as a response to the demands of school.

SJG
  • Socially awkward doesn't mean you don't like socializing. It means you don't quite know how to do it. Given that you are depressed yourself it seems like a hypocritical contradiction to push other people away as friends because they are depressed. Quite frankly if you were super popular

No..but I know how to socialize for sure. I can navigate myself successfully. In a social environment by making friends with all different kinds of new ppl. And if I disnt know how to socialize, then I wouldn't have had so many friends who are both popular and unpopular .

Given that you are depressed yourself it seems like a hypocritical contradiction to push other people away as friends because they are depressed

Umm which is why I dont push then away cuz they are depressed..I wasn't talking ahout other ppl being depressed . I was saying because I am depressed, I have been too sad to talk to anyone and naturally push them away then that isn't my natural personality.
  • Which is why I've only been dping it when im depressed.I am not saying I push away others who are depressed, but rather that I have pushed myself away from.others as a result of being depressed , which is natural when youre depressed .duh.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ We can tell Nicole that you are under a great deal of pressure, and I guess also depressed sometimes.

I still say that college is a negative environment.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I apologize then @Nicole for misinterpreting your statement on depression. I sometimes push people away too unfortunately or get so caught up in my thoughts that I forget to make time for people.

How true are those friendships though? Its easy to become acquaintances, even if you're totally different people. But do those people think of you first when they want to go eat at the dining hall? Do they invite you to their birthday parties? When its your birthday do they wish you a happy birthday? Do you actually feel completely comfortable around these people or do you feel like you have to put on a show, an act of some sort to keep them liking you?

In my experience, the popular normie crowd excludes people in very subtle ways after middle school. Its rude to be openly hostile to someone, but they often still exclude people by not inviting them to things or dodging the majority of their requests to hang out. They may even hang out with you sometimes but if they talk of being busy or something like that most of the time you text them and they don't go out of their way to set something up at a later date, its probably because they aren't a real friend.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    In my experience as well, the popular normie crowd's standards for social fluency are extremely high.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    But isn't this social fluency really just conformism? Isn't there really a great deal of cruelty just barely hidden below the surface?

I remember this ahole in high school talking about those who can just afford to drink a little, versus "those of us who live up on the hill and can afford to get completely drunk".

That guy is still a local swell in that town. Didn't like him in high school, and I still don't.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "But isn't this social fluency really just conformism? Isn't there really a great deal of cruelty just barely hidden below the surface?"

Exactly my point. Its very subtle but its definitely there.
  • @dc..some of them do invite me etc some of them don't.that has nothing to do with social awkwardness tho..that has everything to with friendship

I.g if you can interact with those ppl, thats sufficient to say that you arent social awk

For them to invite u think of u to that extent that isnt measuring social awkwardness...that is measuring friendship level which is something entitrly different .

Social awkardness or not has to do with interaction, and in can interact with at a good level . Them inviting u etc has to do with how similar are you.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    No I'm definitely socially awkward. Its taboo to be openly rude to someone, so only kids or the biggest assholes will really do that. But if they're not trying to make you a part of their group then they probably don't care much for you. That took a long time for me to discover.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I could see Nicole and Shadowcat together. Nicole would be like a young girl going for her gynecological exam with the old guy in a white shirt ready to do they exam. His shirt might even say vaginal examiner or something on it. :)
  • No I'm definitely socially awkward.

Ok but I'm not

Its taboo to be openly rude to someone

I haven't experienced that sorry
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The way you talk here says otherwise.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Social awkwardness/ineptness is about not being able to express yourself or connect with other people in social settings.

There's also nothing wrong with not liking people or not being a part of a group. You don't like everyone, not everyone will like you.

I don't think conformism is necessary to be sociable or liked. Anyone can find their niche...and if you play the game right even those outside it will admire you.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Its very subtle but its definitely there."

Its not subtle at all, its extreme.

Some people just submit to it. And in say a college setting it is really coercive.

But we need people who will resist it.

College should be about academics, political clubs, and free flowing sex.

But social conformism tends to limit all of these.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion