tuscl

Speaking of Jacksonville ...

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:02 AM
About 10 years ago I got to know a stripper in Key West really well (my #2 ATF actually) who was from Jacksonville (everyone in Key West is from somewhere else.) She told me that she was working in key West partly because there weren't any decent strip clubs in Jacksonville. I've since read some reviews that suggest otherwise. Have things changed in Jax or is this just two different perspectives? She was very young and very attractive and didn't mind high mileage at all, one of those rare jems in a little dive (Teasers II) that I love so much. Last time I talked to her she was working at Hooters in downton Jax.

10 comments

• ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    Jax is almost as bad as Orlando. It has locations but most are lame excuses for strip clubs. My fav in Jax is Wackos. it is a combination sports bar/strip club. has a great lunch menu. girls can run hot and cold, and rules seem to change often, but it is a great place to stop for lunch and take your chances. no cover, fair prices.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Thanks for the offer Train. As a matter of fact I'll be passing through the Jax area next week on my way south to visit my ATF, but I won't have time to do any clubbing. Maybe next time. How do Jax clubs compare to the ones in Tampa?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Train, I don't know whether she ever worked at any strip clubs in Jax or not, but if she did it wasn't for long unless she did that later. In Key West she didn't use a fake name, which is kinda funny because her real name was a typical stripper name so I'm sure nobody believed her when she said it was her real name. I didn't either but later found out that it really was. What was also funny was that her last name was an extremely common one so no one believed that either. I won't mention her name her because I don't believe in doing that on a national board, but if you know her I'm sure I've already said enough for you to identify her. She'd be about 30 or so today, very good looking and a little on the shy-quiet side. She used to roller blade all the time and had the best legs I've ever seen. In fact she was perfect all over, one of the few true 10s I've ever encountered.
  • train
    18 years ago
    FONDL-- Sorry, I misread your post. I see that she did not work in Jax.
  • train
    18 years ago
    FONDL-- I live in Jax. The clubs here are actually okay. There are 3 nude clubs--no alcohol and a bunch of bikini clubs with alcohol. I only patronize the nude clubs, so I can't comment on the bikini clubs. Of the 3 nude clubs, I would say that the Doll House is the best. As always, you're mileage will vary depending on the girl. But I've had and continue to have great mileage at all of the clubs. Can you tell me where your fav used to work and what name she went by?
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    FONDL, Haven't been to a Jax club in years, but I will vouch that they used to be the worst of any "major" Florida city, other than Orlando. God, but I loved Teasers!!!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: I probably shouldn't even be posting here, but I seem to recall hearing that Jacksonsonville clubs have gone from fair to bad in recent years to maybe worse lately.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    The recent bad news I recall hearing about was an ordinance requiring bikinis with "granny" bottoms. A city near me passed a version that was said to be based on a new ordinance in Jacksonville. Whether that's had a bad effect down there I'm not sure.
  • train
    18 years ago
    FONDL-- Based on contact, they are as good and maybe better 2-way contact than Mons, since you are in a pretty private setting in all 3 nude clubs. The difference is the number of quality of girls--not as many 8-10's. But I think there is enough to make it fun.
  • train
    18 years ago
    FONDL, if you're ever down(or up)this way, drop me an e-mail and I would be more than happy to meet you at any of the clubs. I tend not to post too much about the Jax clubs because I don't think my reviews would do any good. Most of the girls that dance for me I've known for a while and it took a long time for them to get comfortable enough with me. I know that there are dancers that will do anything for a price, but I haven't explored that. I guess what I should do is post whenever I encounter a newbie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion