tuscl

Best two city trip

I have a green light from the Mrs to take a week solo trip to watch some baseball. Which cities would you guys recommend for a 1 2 3 city combo for ballgames and boobies.
Boston Pittsburgh Philly? Detroit and....? What are your ideas.

20 comments

• l00ber
    5 years ago
    San Diego (hop across to HK), Detroit, and somewhere in Florida.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Providence is 45 miles from Boston and seeing a game in Fenway is different. Amazing experience and if you get good seats there are some that are 15 feet from the ballplayers. Providence is a great strip club venue. Other than NY I would suggest the Phillies and Cheerleaders as round two.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Detroit and across the QEW to Toronto with a stop in Niagara Falls for the Sundowner......
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    SoCal. Catch a Dodgers game and hit COI. Catch a Padres game and hit TJ. Or multiple Padres games and multiple TJ runs - you won't regret it.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Concur with skibum on Fenway - what a great ballpark
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Dugan would says go see the Rangers and have a nightcap at Baby Dolls.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Yeah Fenway is a great ballpark I was there when Bucky Dent hit a homer Boston Red Sox fans still loose their minds over that.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    We used to 25, big changes given 3 series wins since 2004. I actually sat in the same chair in my frat and watched Bucky Dent's Home run in the fall of 78 and then got to seethe Bruin's lose to the canadiens due to a too many men on the ice penalty in the spring of 1979. Of course nothing changes in Boston and the stupid asshole bruins just got another too many men on the ice penalty.
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    I didn't realize Providence had a SC scene. I'll look up Philadelphia and cheerleaders. I spend most of my time in the south or Texas so the ne and west coast ideas are appealing. I prefer clubs that are heavy on IOP/gfe more than extras.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would do NYC/Philly Mets/Yankees/Phillies

or Detroit/Cleveland/Pittsburgh Tigers/Indians/Pirates

All those teams would have to line up at home though.
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    Muddy. I like your baseball pairings. I guess I need to look at the Philly clubs. I've been to NYC for work and have yet to find a club experience that suits me. Might be time to try rosewood theater just for something different cuz the clubs in NYC have been a bust. But I agree the baseball would be great.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Baller - Providence clubs are very full contact so there's something for everyone. Its a clean dirty experience.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would watch the Dodgers in Los Angeles drive out to COI, watch the Angels in Anaheim but avoid the OC SC scene and drive south to Tijuana.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I like Cristobal and Longball's thinking. Here's an expanded path for going west:

- Fly into Vegas and hit up either Rhino, Palomino or, if you're feeling saucy, Pahrump, just to say you did. If you want to hit up a Vegas Aviators game, they have a brand new stadium.

- Head from there to L.A. COI is on your way into town, if you drive. Dodger Stadium is to the north. Anaheim is further south.

- Make your way south to see the Padres. Bring your passport and hit up TJ. At that point, you can head home.

Here's a Northern path as well:

- Fly into Chicago. Stop at Scores or Gold Room if it's nighttime. See the Cubs and Sox. Wrigley is Wrigley while the Sox are a more run-of-the-mill experience. Keep driving south to Polekatz.

- Drive a few hours to Detroit. Pick a nice day to watch the Tigers lose, then head to Penthouse and/or Flight Club.

- Keep on driving to Toronto. Enjoy legal-in-Canada fun before or after watching Vlad, Jr.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I like Cristobal and Longball's thinking. Here's an expanded path for going west:

- Fly into Vegas and hit up either Rhino, Palomino or, if you're feeling saucy, Pahrump, just to say you did. If you want to hit up a Vegas Aviators game, they have a brand new stadium.

- Head from there to L.A. COI is on your way into town, if you drive. Dodger Stadium is to the north. Anaheim is further south.

- Make your way south to see the Padres. Bring your passport and hit up TJ. At that point, you can head home.

- Fly into Chicago. Stop at Scores or Gold Room if it's nighttime. See the Cubs and Sox. Wrigley is Wrigley while the Sox are a more run-of-the-mill experience. Keep driving south to Polekatz.

- Drive a few hours to Detroit. Pick a nice day to watch the Tigers lose, then head to Penthouse and/or Flight Club.

- Keep on driving to Toronto. Enjoy legal-in-Canada fun before or after watching Vlad, Jr.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago

• AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Site was acting weird and posted a buch of times. Mods, do with which what you will.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Yes, Fenway is a great park to see a ballgame in, but getting out of Boston and making it to PVD for strip clubs will be much more time consuming than you think. The traffic in that area sucks. You definitely won't be able to do both in the same night, especially since PVD clubs close pretty early.

For clubs, I'd put Philly near the top of the list and the stadium is much closer to the clubs. You could easily catch a game and then hop over to one of the fun clubs in town. Baltimore and Atlanta are not bad combo options either for similar reasons.

Tampa is a great option if you don't mind hiking 40 minutes to Pasco County after the game.

You could do Detroit i suppose, but I never hear much good about the quality of the girls in those clubs. I don't need to travel halfway across the country to get BJs from high volume 6s.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    So if I were orchestrating a 3 city baseball/strip club combo tour, I would probably start in Philly, then go to Atlanta and then finish in Tampa (with clubbing in Pasco County). On the stretch between Philly and Atlanta, I might be tempted to overnight in West Virginia with its plethora of all nude full alcohol clubs. You'll see titty and more in all of those stops.

Shit, I should take a job as a strip club tour guide or travel agent. ;)
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    This has turned out to be a really helpful exchange of info. I really appreciate the ideas. I'm well versed in the major metro of Texas and also Vegas. I need to look closer at Pasco and COI to see the best options there and make a choice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion