tuscl

Fave gave me long hug

Thursday, April 25, 2019 7:26 AM
She told me she was taking a few days off for Easter so this was the first time I had seen her in a week and when she hugged me as she did after the lapdance, she lingered and wouldn’t let go and then said it was she felt relaxed, felt like sharing that, do with that information what you will

20 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Might be stripper shit. Might not. Time will tell. With regard to letting your guard down, take your sweet time.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Gotta love them long hugs. The sad part is when you walk out through those doors and go back to the real world.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    And? Then what?
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I won't knock a long good hug from a mostly naked woman. But I've had plenty of hugs in my life that didn't lead to anything beyond having some boobs squished against me!
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Hugs are always good. Maybe she was playing you, but chances are she is enjoying the close comfort of the hug as well. Don’t overthink, just enjoy.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    JamesSD mostly naked? This was after the lapdance, she was completely naked still
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Need more info. Whether or not it means anything depends on the rapport and connection between you. Commonalities, level of physical attraction, etc
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I miss you (your wallet) sooo much and Its comfortable feeling it in your pcoket when we hug ...she thought as she hugged him.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Coz thats all a young bitch can see in you, sad huh?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Eeew, why is it dripin’? He should really see a doctor about that... she thought as she hugged iceman
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Thinking all men are attracted to youth is beyond childish and pathetic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Stop paying her and see if she stays as affectionate and as happy to see you
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    She also may have been high
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    There could be something going on in her life where she just needed a hug. May be related to why she took a few days off.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I know that after seeing my family in Florida over memorial day weekend that I will spend Tuesday and Wednesday getting paid for hugs to recover.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I know you are but what am I?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Oh those feel amazing.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Where are the Righteous Brothers when we need them? “You’ve got the lovin’ feeling...”
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wow, a discussion about a HUG. This was supposed to be a mongering forum, not chicken soup for the soul. The only hugs I want to talk about or hear about is when we are both naked and I'm trying to get out the last drop.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    When you hug a naked girl, finger her.... and guide her to her knees But it just seems her being nice to a custie....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion