tuscl

Best ways to butter up a stripper part 2

Sunday, May 5, 2019 8:23 AM
I found this thread from 2007 and thought even though the person who started it might have left TUSCL, I would start a second part because if then it wasn’t my intention to butter her up, I did once say to a stripper “ she had a heart of gold” because of how she was when she saw a guy in a wheelchair come in when she was on podium

15 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    Is podium anything like opium?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yes would anyone who commented in some random ass thread Maskath found from over a decade ago chime in with updates/addendums.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^And we need to know was the butter Breakstones or was it Parkay ;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Not sure how to answer your question? What exactly are you trying to butter you up for exactly? Stay longer with you on the floor before going to the next customer? Convincing her to do OTC? Hoping she will fall madly in love with you and quit dancing just to be with you? Make her extra tasty when you sacrifice her to the dark lord Satan?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Publicly I will always state it’s #1 but privately it’s totally #3.Oh God I just want affection! :’(
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Everything tastes better with butter on it ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I prefer a compound butter using either herbs or cinnamon. A garlic butter doesn't pair well with stripper.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    mantequilla!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    use charm, humor and be sincere....
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I carry a several slabs of butter with me to the SC just in case lube is needed. The door troll always pats me down and use to question me on exactly why I had KY Jelly in my pocket. With slabs of butter in my pocket instead of KY, the door troll Just figures I came from the local KFC and stole some condiments. Little does he know just how well those condiments pair so well with condoms. If you forget your condom for that condiment, butter still makes DATY all the better!
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    In general most women want to be complimented for what they do or think over how they look. So physical compliments should be more about her hair or outfit or about how she must work out hard for her body. Strippers love it when you compliment their intelligence, but it's a varied bag on how genuine that can be.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    A few good lines after you get to know her well: "You're really good at hiding your drug problem." "You're a really good Mom, I'm sure you'll get custody again soon." "The DJ says you're the second best fuck in the club but you give the best BJs." "Here's a Bennie." Note: You don't have to know her long for this one to work.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Tell her you admire her hustle, that it's really cute. That you like the way she's the perfect combination of sweet and fucked up. Also that you love how she's a good girl with bad habits and that she's your bad habit. They love that shit.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Best way to butter up a stripper? All about the dinero?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “So physical compliments should be more about her hair or outfit or about how she must work out hard for her body.” In my regular life I love those compliments as much as anyone, but at the club that makes me ask for a dance immediately. Those kinds of customers tend to be the low/no spending kind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion