tuscl

New Rules in Reno

PutaTester
West Coast. He who dies with the most memories wins.
Reno City Council has passed new rules for strip clubs in the city limits. This includes that includes "video surveillance, increased lighting and no private booths."

In other words, the fun has been gutted from the Reno clubs. I have had some serious fun in those private booths and it was the major reason for going to Reno.

Details at https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2019/04/2….

13 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    A lot of NV clubs are like that already.... its not a big deal. My favorite NV club is dark but doesn't have any really private areas and has video surveillance.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Damn that sucks! Especially for those Bay Area girls who left the SF clubs in search of better money after the CA employee laws passed. My CF moved to Reno because of that. Sounds like this new Reno law is gonna fuck up her money there also.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Thank God for the Reno city council. Really saving the world from the dangers of society.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Stop acting like SF girls are all right wing nuts escaping labor rights.... Bay Area girls have always gone to Reno.

And its not gonna make a difference, lots of smaller Vegas clubs are like that. Its not a big deal.

Oh wait, in your eyes a club without a completely private area can't be a brothel lmfao
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    That's disappointing - seems SCs are falling more amd more out-of-favor over time across the country - this may accelerate the SCs' death like many things of the 20th century.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs are doing fine in Reno
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I get why you want to be private but who cares. Get your beej on the floor. What? You afraid another baby monger is going to see your pee pee?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Some of the clubs with no private area are extras clubs in Vegas lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Reno clubs always sucked imo. Lets face it as the nauseating scum called progressives get into power anything fun will be ruined. Young people are the to fun as pancreatic cancer is to good health.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Reno is very Republican
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    This development does suck. I've been to the Reno clubs several times this winter, mostly Fantasy Girls, and while the chair and couch dances suck due to bouncer surveillance based on local regs or LE crackdowns or whatever the reason was, the private rooms have been outstanding with no management surveillance or intrusion and anything goes in there depending on the girl
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Icey your opinion on Republicans is just another reason for me to send them money. Democrats have had such an impact on me as they turn left into failure that I have gone from never voting for a pro-life candidate to sending them money and hoping they win.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum, Reno has a Republican mayor and they control the city council. Northern Nevada is very libertarian, Republican territory so don't blame "progressives" for enacting rules that are pretty common even in Vegas clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion