tuscl

Nina and Nicole please

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 6:00 AM
Stick to one thread I’m old and it’s hard to keep up with y’all;)

8 comments

• Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    @Nicole1994 Also, be more concise and use spelling/grammar check before posting. Please and thank you :)
  • Ugh I know it's so bad on here :((((
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I haven't read all of this, but it appears Nicole has been up all night posting on TUSCL and hasn't slept a wink. Get some sleep or you are going to be even crazier than usual. TUSCL isn't that important. We don't want our future federal judges wasting all of their valuable time posting on a strip club website...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes is bipolar and posts and can't sleep whenever she has a manic episode. By the looks of it she's her normal crazy and it isn't going to stop anytime soon. And LMAO her aggrandizing about being a judge isn't actually real. Again it's just a product of her manic episode, as are all of her incoherent posts. It's just the fiction of a crazy dumbass.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I just never have understood why Nicole is here. Nina works in the industry and wants to communicate with potential customers. I"m not sure that Nicoke has even kissed a boy, much less had sex with one. What is her purpose in posting on The Ultimate Strip Club List ?
  • @warrior bc I like going to strip clubs? Lol
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Attention
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I try to give her the attention she deserves but she ignores me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion