tuscl

Grand Unified Club Calendar Theory

JamesSD
California
Based on the Valentine's and Day after Easter threads, my goal here is to create forward looking wisdom regarding when clubs are likely to be tilted in the PL or Dancers favors.

We all know Fridays and Saturdays have the crowds. Fridays are also payday for a lot of those on a weekly pay cycle.

Strippers tend to need cash at the end of the month. They tend to need cash the least in the middle.

For guys who get paid twice a month, it's often the 1st and 15th. For many guys the first paycheck is the "bills" paycheck and the 15th is the "fun" paycheck.

So a Friday that falls on the 15th in general should be a good day for strippers and a terrible day for us patrons.

Next up, holidays

12 comments

• JamesSD
    5 years ago
    We just had Easter and I think Spring Break is over for most. Next up is Mother's Day, which I believe the conventional wisdom is to avoid clubs on.

Memorial Day weekend may be pretty mixed. It's end of the month and there may be girls who want to take Monday off who work the weekend. The Tuesday after Memorial day seems like a decent clubbing target as long as there aren't too many dancers who stay home with hangovers.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Father's day should be like a normal Sunday in mid June.

4th of July is on a Thursday this year. Expect lots of 4 day weekenders. The days right before the 4th of July may be a good opportunity, as may the Monday after.

Thoughts?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I thought Father’s Day was a good time to meet girls with daddy issues;)
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Social security checks are deposited on the second, third and fourth Wednesdays of each month. Perverted seniors head straight for the clubs. Or so I've been told.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Dancers need cash heading towards Christmas. They're also feeling the pinch when they get the post-holiday credit card bills in January.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I have a t-shirt that reads "Anyone need to earn money for rent?" I usually wear it around the last day of the month.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    This is actually a good thread, and pretty true... Beginning and end of month are the busiest. Holidays have the worst talent. However Halloween day shifts are good. July 4th through August is slow. Then the winter is slow here, especially between Thanksgiving and March.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    I tend to get offered higher Mileage especially during the Last Days of the Month...

My guess is most Strippers are tryna to come up with their Apartment rent which is normally due between the 3rd - 5th of every month...

As a result most strippers allow customers to push the boundaries a bit when it comes to Mileage...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Evasparkling, yeah thats one of the first things I've noticed... how desperate they get at the beginning of the month yet post pics of their new shoes and bags lol
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Actual holidays have the worst talent but sometimes make for excellent hunting the days before and after.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    James this is an interesting topic and I’m always thinking about this stuff but I always end up confusing myself. I just end going when I go. (Which is all the time anyway) Fuck it.

And lmao @jackslash
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SJ Pink Poodle once on Good Friday. Very much tilted pro-PL.

Also, Viet Coffee is a good place to go on any holidays, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion