Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Passing up two clubs.....

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Over the next few days I'll be in Greenville, SC, staying within about 2 miles of Lust, and on the way home via Ashville, I will be on I-40 passing within about 200 yards of the Greensboro, NC Treasure Club. Unfortunately, I won't be taking advantage of these two clubs this time. Any guesses why?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

You got some company?

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

You got some company?

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

Ugh. Sorry for the double post. Or maybe, you’re working a 3some???

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

Ugh. Sorry for the double post. Or maybe, you’re working a 3some???

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yup, Ive got company on this trip. My wife will be in the seat next to mine.

C'est la vie!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

That’s just the way it goes-That’s right!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

From what I've heard and read, you won't be missing much.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Actually, shadow, if you read my reviews of both places, I had a good time at both. Now, I don't go looking for major extras, but a two-girl at Lust (doing this allowed us to use the "naughty" area) provided all the fun I wanted and the hour I spent at TC was great as well.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The downside? I know what I'll be missing, lol.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

You won't be missing any thing. Ever since PP closed. Clubbing in Greenville sucks

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

To bad man id love to meet u and some of those clubs are on fire

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement